NIKE ACG thread

I was contemplating picking up the ACG backpack for aesthetics, however the bag techs doesn't seem that great for the price. Especially for being 15x12x4, it looks like its less than a 15L backpack too.

I actually have the Matador packable backpack for those actually looking for a better functioning backpack that's similar to the packability/convenience of the ACG one. I have this stored in my car as well just incase I'll need to carry more than my hands can hold.

posted a link of the bag I use that's similar to anyone that's interested.
https://matadorup.com/collections/m...s/matador-dl16-backpack?variant=8116303429745

The ACG is definitely more aesthetics than anything else.

The Matador looks really nice.

The biggest question i have about both it and the ACG is how well they’ll hold their shape. Or will they sag down like a drawstring backpack once they’re weighed down with a few items.

Just copped this tee on eBay from an international seller... Any info?

FB5401E3-5A37-447C-95EC-1E74BDEEA682.png

Just copped this tee on eBay from an international seller... Any info?

FB5401E3-5A37-447C-95EC-1E74BDEEA682.png
I saw a similar shirt on the nike sample site last week that said "hike nike" and had a similar cartoon but the guy had a dark brown beard. So maybe a sample?

The Nike sample site?!? Do tell
Some internal site for nike employees. i am lucky to have a sibling and other close relatives at nike so when one is out here visiting they show me the site. There is a van that drives around campus snd drops off the orders. A lot of the stuff is items that made it to the market, but also some that didnt. Since im an xl 11.5 there isnt usually much for me.

Some internal site for nike employees. i am lucky to have a sibling and other close relatives at nike so when one is out here visiting they show me the site. There is a van that drives around campus snd drops off the orders. A lot of the stuff is items that made it to the market, but also some that didnt. Since im an xl 11.5 there isnt usually much for me.

Interesting. May be my first time hearing of it. Sounds cool for clothing but guessing shoes are more limited to certain sizes

XL? 11.5? Inside people at Nike? Let's chat.

DCEE115C-20B4-4473-A709-302060A0DE5C.jpeg 70192947-1D1A-42A6-8482-84780407486D.jpeg C368755A-F519-4091-908C-8AE70E578181.jpeg

Yeah I’d say maybe save the $50 on the backpacks... Super flimsy and for the price you could have a much nicer bag. Definitely more of a style move... but the practicality of it is pretty low.

Interesting. May be my first time hearing of it. Sounds cool for clothing but guessing shoes are more limited to certain sizes
last time i saw it there really wasnt anything of interest to me shoewise and i looked at all sizes, but someone else could see gems that i dont notice. Some cool clothing items though, i wish i would have got that hike nike shirt even though it wouldnt fit me, but oh well. I am sure cool/rare stuff does pop up for the employees that can check it regularly.

these hoodies are regular sized right?
31-08-2018_nike_acgnswhoody_black_at5500-010_blr_m1.jpg

end measurement of the small has 17" shoulder and 20" chest, that doesn't seem oversized

these hoodies are regular sized right?
31-08-2018_nike_acgnswhoody_black_at5500-010_blr_m1.jpg

end measurement of the small has 17" shoulder and 20" chest, that doesn't seem oversized

Yes, definitely not oversized.

I’m 5’8” and 205lbs with a muscular/athletic build and L fits me well.

Not sure if right thread but anyone cop the new Terra Humara? Giving me the nostalgia feels but I’d love to hear comments or see some on foot

Anyone happen to have the waist measurements of the Woven Shorts in medium? Debating an overseas purchase I dont want to be stuck with. thanks.

Vintage tee from Taiwan was delivered! I love it! I wish I got the White one too SMH

0B508AD9-6E1B-4A49-AB9A-7F54169AB0CC.jpeg

4421D68B-30EB-4BBB-9582-3D6E46741EE8.jpeg
thats a pretty cool shirt.

couple years back when nike did their snkr boot activation in NYC they gave away pins, signed prints and other knick knacks with this guy (minus the Sasquatch hair) on it.

Back
Top Bottom