NIKE ACG thread

Anyone got experience with sizing on ACG Poncho? I’m a size L in Nike running tops/jackets

e0vdV39.jpg

more hits of red would definitely be nice

i was going to get the one with hints of pink when it goes on sale but i'll probably opt for those

Super late to the party... Any leads on black cargos 32 waist... I’ve tried Grailed and eBay with no luck.

Screenshot_20181028-092619_Gallery.jpg
The dog mountains are super comfy as a walking shoes, have done a bunch of hikes and travelling with them recently. Never really got wet but I had strayed them with crep before so it was at least more repellant.

Can you guys shed some more light into the ACG dog mountains? Are they water resistant somewhat? Looking for a good fall/winter shoe that's not too expensive

will spraying crep protect on the white cdg
mowabbs yellow the material? suede and neoprene. does that stuff work good?
4F263255-A85E-4F23-BCE4-44DF476370AB.jpeg

yea i got a 15% and 20% disco on ndc. might buy those acg sweatshirt and hoodie.

59276D10-759B-4C34-865E-29486979AA05.jpeg

Can anyone tell me if these are TTS? Buddy if mine is usually an XL in everything Nike but has only found a large, can he get away with it? Tia

59276D10-759B-4C34-865E-29486979AA05.jpeg

Can anyone tell me if these are TTS? Buddy if mine is usually an XL in everything Nike but has only found a large, can he get away with it? Tia

Definitely. Those vests fit big for me. If he likes the semi-fitted fit, a large would be good. I’m used the sleeker fit of the Nike Running vests, which fit TTS for me.

Back
Top Bottom