NIKE ACG thread

Hoping we see some sales on the AOs soon

-edit-
Pulled the trigger on the Toronto cw for $85 shipped from Feature

Sizes 4, 7 and 9 left

Last edited:
CA69BA07-A33D-4A80-BC18-0A679506E101.jpeg

these new?

Terra Gobes are also back in stock even though Nike had them for $20'ish less before they got pulled.

All AO cws are on sale on NDC! The Black/Crimson and Black/Purple cws are only $68 with the 20% off med code!

The deal is sweeter if you stack it with Rakuten!

Wow...where do they come up with this old inventory (Zaherras, Rivaderchis)?! Wish the Antarktiks were in my size....I already got the Zaherras I need, so even at that price I don't need more pairs. The price on those purples though...wow....

Anyone know how the ACG long sleeve waffle fits? I'm usually a small in Nike long sleeve shirts, but they only have an XS available. Do this fit bigger?

All AO cws are on sale on NDC! The Black/Crimson and Black/Purple cws are only $68 with the 20% off med code!

The deal is sweeter if you stack it with Rakuten!

Im thinking half size up on terra gobes and true to size on AO’s?
Got a 20% code I been sitting on and don’t wanna get sizing wrong with this deal.
I can do both 11 snug or 11.5 in epic reacts, any help is appreciated!

Got a 20% code I been sitting on and don’t wanna get sizing wrong with this deal.

I don't have the Globes, but the AOs are TTS for me.

For what its worth I went TTS on the AO's and based off of recommendations I went up a half size on the Gobes and I regret that. I should have went TTS on the Gobes.

Do you guys prefer the convertible or the trail pants? The convertibles look really baggy (size down?) and the trail look more TTS?

Back
Top Bottom