NIKE ACG thread

Given there's no ACG waterproof pants, can someone recommend some Arcteryx pants that are waterproof (not overalls) that I can keep an eye out for discounts?

pwguy pwguy - I have no experience recommend any waterproof pants for skiing, but from what I've bumped into recently, I saw that there's a pair of GORE-TEX cargos from 686. They only have size 38 for now, but if this interest you, check it out here.

Also got an update that my Nike ACG jacket order I placed for pick-up got canceled. Since it was an impulse buy that I wasn't truly looking to get, I'll let it slide.

Given there's no ACG waterproof pants, can someone recommend some Arcteryx pants that are waterproof (not overalls) that I can keep an eye out for discounts?

I’ll prob be going to the outlet sometime in the next month or two. I can send you a message before I go.

Finally got my pair of ACG MFs went TTS and they fit perfectly! Thanks pwguy for the reco. <3

Attachments

• 20201203_231305.jpg
    20201203_231305.jpg
    224.4 KB · Views: 156
Oh wow...didn't know...thank you! Hope they have some christmas sales.

Got to warn you, Arcteryx sizing kind of sucks. It varies by jacket. Then they have different cuts: regular and trim. I size up on trim. I have a regular fit shell that is a small. But then my trim fit MX hoody is a large. Super weird. Haven't owned any pants though.

Got to warn you, Arcteryx sizing kind of sucks. It varies by jacket. Then they have different cuts: regular and trim. I size up on trim. I have a regular fit shell that is a small. But then my trim fit MX hoody is a large. Super weird. Haven't owned any pants though.

Thanks for the heads up. If their return policy is good I'll probably grab two sizes and see. I usually fit between two sizes and without having an item in hand it's hard to make a determination. Cheers!

these mountain flys are incredibly light for what it is, when i lifted the shoebox i thought i got played there would be another pair in there, went with my usual size and fits just fine, i guess half size up if i wore extra thick socks

might have to cop the kakhi pair too

B181737F-9DA1-4221-A665-FB4662244A3E.jpeg

a few other acg pick-ups, didnt know the tee was like double mesh, awesome quality
63A2E892-6CED-4F11-90DC-FE3D7A122797.jpeg

What's the consensus with the Mountain Fly's... are they suitable for everyday bush-walking? Hoping that the plate doesn't impact the user. Keen to get a pair for utility purposes e.g. for heavy downpours, bush walking etc.

really surprised how well the mountain flys sold, theyre practically out, trying to grab the khakis too and my size is dried up

hope they release more cw

madgame87 madgame87 - I can't determine for the daily trekking and hiking just yet on my end, but for just regular wear, the carbon fiber plate doesn't create the forward-rocking motion that the Zoom Vaporflys do, and they're so comfortable that I look to those for regular wear from time-to-time. Also wore them along the coast on the beach/sand surface, and it felt great.

rfx45 rfx45 - What size are you looking for?

Back
Top Bottom