NIKE ACG thread

3AEC2258-86B5-494A-90DB-0E5AA314A6B9.jpeg

Wore my brown ACG trail shorts today. It's pretty light and super comfortable but I was hoping it was more of a darker brown. Inseam length is around 7 inches on my size M.

So my order came in today and unfortunately I only received one of the two items I ordered. Box came damaged and appeared to be retaped but who knows what really happened. Anybody out there have a similar experience with Nike? I only wound up receiving the long sleeve shirt. Sucks cause I was really looking forward to the quality of the trail shirt.

Screenshot_20210611-185104_Nike.jpg

So my order came in today and unfortunately I only received one of the two items I ordered. Box came damaged and appeared to be retaped but who knows what really happened. Anybody out there have a similar experience with Nike? I only wound up receiving the long sleeve shirt. Sucks cause I was really looking forward to the quality of the trail shirt.

Customer service. Happened to me, ordered 3 items and only received 2. Got a refund, hope this helps.

Thats crazy my box was also severely damaged. I got that Dri-FitADV shirt too, and luckily it was still there because the box arrived completely opened.

At a quick glance I thought that was Corey and Topanga

I’ve said it before but last summer I barely wore any other shoe than the Deschutz. It was also odd how many people commented on them.

I'm in my house right now being a bum and currently wearing my pair. Im liking these way more than slides. I'm gonna be bringing my pair to Disneyland in couple weeks as a backup

Thats crazy my box was also severely damaged. I got that Dri-FitADV shirt too, and luckily it was still there because the box arrived completely opened.
these new Nike boxes are awful, I have received multiple packages nearly wide open with what is inside easily accessible

I get that they are trying to reduce their footprint, but they need to at least tape them

Super longtime lurker here, finally registered this morning to talk to you fine people about the Mountain Fly Low. I can't believe how comfortable these are. I've been loving the white Antarktiks for a little over a year now and was looking for essentially a low version of the same shoe for the summer. Does anyone know if the Mountain Fly Low is anywhere near as waterproof/resistant as the Antarktik is? I could just test it out myself and return to Nike even after wearing if I'm not satisfied, but figured I'd check here first since it seems these are pretty popular and it's an active thread. Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom