NIKE ACG thread

If anyone needed any thumbs up on the wolf tree polartec pants I have the blue/grey/brown ones already and copped the newest brown/black with the matching hoodie and oowee so comfy. Got a hernia last week so those and the Burrow slides have been constantly worn. They do fit roomy, I got a mens S and I normally wear 32x32 in jeans and they fit properly, mens M in the hoodie

I’m typically a 11/10.5 in most Nikes, and got a 11.5 in the first Mountain Fly Lows that doesn’t feel roomy at all. Is it big enough (vs the first Lows) to go TTS or stick to .5 up but it’s a bit roomier?
I don’t own previous Low w/o Gore-Tex, so I can’t compare. I now have both Hi & Low w/ Gore-Tex and all I can say is Hi in 8.5 fits me perfectly while Low in 9 feels way bigger than…, .5 difference. It’s just one’s opinion, but I’d definitely consider exchanging it to 8.5 if they weren’t sold out on NDC-JP. I’m not sure whether it requires sizing down, but for my feet, sizing up .5 on this low was an unnecessary move…

I don’t own previous Low w/o Gore-Tex, so I can’t compare. I now have both Hi & Low w/ Gore-Tex and all I can say is Hi in 8.5 fits me perfectly while Low in 9 feels way bigger than…, .5 difference. It’s just one’s opinion, but I’d definitely consider exchanging it to 8.5 if they weren’t sold out on NDC-JP. I’m not sure whether it requires sizing down, but for my feet, sizing up .5 on this low was an unnecessary move…

So you think same size gore high as gore low? If so, that would mean the lows are similar in sizing in my opinion.

I went the same size in my black mountain fly high goretex and low mountain fly haven CW. That rubber notch at the top is stiff and not going anywhere so I needed the extra room bc I like to wiggle my toes

So you think same size gore high as gore low? If so, that would mean the lows are similar in sizing in my opinion.
Yep, i think I should’ve gotten 8.5 in GTX Low instead of 9. As for size 9 GTX Low, Width isn’t really problem for me while the length is. (Can still wear them without having problem at least in the city area tho.)

Going on my first hike in years. Decided to break out the Air Nasu 2s out.

0771B8F3-22A5-413E-86D5-47826C1BB999.jpeg

Sorry if I missed it but when is the black Mountain Fly Low GTX dropping? Hazel Rush seems to have a date of March 9. No word on the black color-way?

My homie getting rid of his all black mountain fly gore tex highs size 13 for retail. Worn once, pass as ds but no box. Holla!

Attachments

• 87F007D9-EF4E-446A-8996-D3EDBD7590A5.jpeg
    87F007D9-EF4E-446A-8996-D3EDBD7590A5.jpeg
    354.7 KB · Views: 531
Are there any EU sites that ship to the US besides END? Thinking about buying the Mountain Fly Low GTX SEs if I can.

Buying the MFL GTX Hazel was probably the easiest shoe purchase in a while - phew.

Buying the MFL GTX Hazel was probably the easiest shoe purchase in a while - phew.
What site did you use? I’ve been able to cart on 2 different sites but both Paypal and Apple Pay are giving me errors with the shipping address.

Scooped up both on Size. PayPal checkout process took me in circles a few times; hope it goes thru OK (and only once...that was 400 bucks total for some ACGs ;-).

I bought both in one order thinking I'm saving on shipping cost, however, hopefully it won't result in duties. I think it $800 to the US as a limit for duties. Hope I don't get screwed on that! Anyone else have experience with this? It's been a minutes since I've ordered internationally.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom