NIKE ACG thread

Picked up the new ThermaFit hoodie in black, very heavy duty, one of those sweaters that’ll last forever. Fits roomy, I normally wear large but sized down to medium. The hood and sleeves are perfect, it sits a little higher than your typical hoodies on the length though. I’m 5’11” 165 pounds, got a standing and arms raised shot for y’all.

Attachments

• FAAD01E9-F591-403C-A2BA-8D51D7587B23.png
    FAAD01E9-F591-403C-A2BA-8D51D7587B23.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 119
  • 6C9F9F2B-A780-44BF-8D2B-1D82CF639B58.png
    6C9F9F2B-A780-44BF-8D2B-1D82CF639B58.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 414
Got these last month to replace my black pair, super comfy and warm. They’re only $50-$60 at champs, footlocker, etc. they’re not labeled as ACG, but that font ties it in for me

Picked up the new ThermaFit hoodie in black, very heavy duty, one of those sweaters that’ll last forever. Fits roomy, I normally wear large but sized down to medium. The hood and sleeves are perfect, it sits a little higher than your typical hoodies on the length though. I’m 5’11” 165 pounds, got a standing and arms raised shot for y’all.
Bruh the quality on these is crazy but the hood was so huge and heavy on the one I got I was getting neck pain lmao. It was last year's though, I don't know if they changed them this year

eBay haul! Got the Rope De Dope vest NWT for hella cheap, currently wearing the lungs long sleeve. It fits good, kinda ribbed construction but soft. The socks are socks, stoked for another color. Really pumped on the vest. It’s lightweight, color is nice, I’m sure it’s warm, and the packability is key.

Attachments

• 796C6FC8-8FC5-4FB4-980B-F9907FBE9896.png
    796C6FC8-8FC5-4FB4-980B-F9907FBE9896.png
    1 MB · Views: 70
Snagged one last pair of ACG woven shorts, the moon crater ones from I think last year. $5 under retail BNWT on ebay. Best shorts I've ever had (for casual summer wear), five pairs of em in diff colors should last me a while.

Snagged one last pair of ACG woven shorts, the moon crater ones from I think last year. $5 under retail BNWT on ebay. Best shorts I've ever had (for casual summer wear), five pairs of em in diff colors should last me a while.
Post a photo please

Looking to snag a pair of fly mountain lows. Debating between the sea glass and the lime ice. Any one have an experience with the durability? Is the gortex worth it and does one of these models glow in the dark?

Lime ice goretex glows
Looking to snag a pair of fly mountain lows. Debating between the sea glass and the lime ice. Any one have an experience with the durability? Is the gortex worth it and does one of these models glow in the dark?
Lime ice goretex glows, sea glass doesn’t. I hike in the highs and lows often. Some have had their lugs ripped off, I have had none and I hiked thru mountains and rivers from California to Missouri. Zero issues. Our buddies overseas are having the fit with them though lol

Attachments

• D1DCEA43-F757-4A71-B4B9-31B2BF856A6D.jpeg
    D1DCEA43-F757-4A71-B4B9-31B2BF856A6D.jpeg
    822.6 KB · Views: 147
Lime ice goretex glows

Lime ice goretex glows, sea glass doesn’t. I hike in the highs and lows often. Some have had their lugs ripped off, I have had none and I hiked thru mountains and rivers from California to Missouri. Zero issues. Our buddies overseas are having the fit with them though lol
Thanks! Were the lime ice euro only? I only see them in stock on SlamJam

I’ve seen them in Asia countries as well… the US never get all the colorways for whatever reason. Only the Hazel & Dark Grey release on 4/22 for US.
Cool thanks for the info. I think I’m going to spend the extra $ the goretex glow in the darks even though I’m not a fan of gum bottoms they’ll probably hold up the best.

Back
Top Bottom