NIKE ACG thread

Got to take a little hike before work in the MF lows, I love how they kinda spring you forward. The black sealed section on the inside of the forefoot definitely serve a purpose too, 2 lil sticks tried to poke me and it stopped em cold

Got the madas and neck wrap yesterday, shoes were immaculate. So comfortable I’m pumped for ****ty weather now

Nice! Have both the Madas and MF lows. I've worn the MFs but only tried on the Madas. Curious how you find the Madas in terms of comfort. You said they're comfy, but compared to the MFs, at least just trying on the Madas, they didn't seem to compare whatsoever. What's your experience after real wear?

Screenshot 2022-05-18 at 19.44.09.png

Probably the only colourway I'm digging but I guess this one is for fall/winter?

I just pulled the trigger on that ACG lowcate grey/royal pair on during the snkrs live drop but then I see on acg daily they fit a half size small 😩

Nice! Have both the Madas and MF lows. I've worn the MFs but only tried on the Madas. Curious how you find the Madas in terms of comfort. You said they're comfy, but compared to the MFs, at least just trying on the Madas, they didn't seem to compare whatsoever. What's your experience after real wear?
I haven’t had the chance to wear the madas out yet, but based on just wearing em around my apartment they’re pretty nice. Definitely sturdier, I would say the MF is for when you wanna move, feels springy and fast. The Mada is more boot like, steady pace just walking. The foot is more protected

Noticed that Nike.com has a ton of 'coming soon' apparel. Some really nice summer themed shorts but they are $120. Yikes.

Shorts are pretty pricey, got my eye on the green snow grass pair and excluded from promotions too. The only time I have a 25% code and nothing I want is included lol

Back
Top Bottom