NIKE ACG thread

they dont block you, that processing payment error happens to me all the time when using SNKRS

link to the new ACGs on NDC

did they lower the price of the mountainfly lows? coulda sworn they were more than $150 before?

These mountain flys don’t have the goretex uppers. Hence, they’re $30 cheaper.

so for the moc 3.5's... should i take them if I'm going to hawaii?
They're not good active sneakers by any means. Good for lounging around indoors or maybe around a campground, good for a quick throw on since the heel collapses, good for a run to the bodega, but not good for walking around all day and certainly not hiking. If you want a good shoe for the flight or around the hotel/resort, sure. Definitely do not wear them hiking or for anything strenuous, and I do not recommend them for all day walking or rain.

Source: I brought my moc 3.0s to Hawaii (as well as my ACG AO's)

86E42AA4-693B-4EA5-BAA3-1205807A1C90.jpeg

Crossed the 100-mile threshold for my Mountain Fly GTX this morning. Great shoe

Does anyone know what shoes would be best for walking on concrete all day? There are numerous ACG pairs i’ve considered for this, but figured it would be best to ask first.

I have the MF highs and lows, AOs, and Zaharras, and I'd say any one of those are great. If it's a dusty environment or pot'l for rain, the AOs are out. If you want more breathability, the Zaharra's are better than the MFs. Comfort-wise, any will do. I have the Madas but haven't worn yet so can't comment.

Got the Mocs in hand, really nice but they fit .5 size small. Material doesn’t stretch either so they’re going back

Got the Mocs in hand, really nice but they fit .5 size small. Material doesn’t stretch either so they’re going back
I got a 12 (wear a 12.5) but they actually fit fine?
I’m curious as to what the 12.5 would fit like. I got the Hemp color and It took all day Saturday to check out on NDC (after SNKRS kept saying card error after securing the Mountain Fly Lows in a 12.5 first) so the 12 was only option. May end up keeping the Mocs.

The Mocs look pretty cool and comfortable, but I just can't figure out when they're meant to be worn.

Reactions: ARK
I was too late. Was it a shock drop on the green Mountain Lows last night? Or was there a way to know? I would have much rather had that color than the purple I snagged last weekend.

But I see there are two new colors of Mocs up…maybe they dropped at the same time as the MF Lows yesterday/last night?
CAF551E3-3DBE-4A55-AED2-E573D10D71B4.png

Back
Top Bottom