NIKE ACG thread

o1080080914402213653 (1).jpg

how do the Mada s fit??? i have slighty wide feet. i am half size up in mountain low fly
Mine are a tiny bit big depth wise it seems, but I can just wear thicker socks or swap the insoles. I got a sz10 per usual , I feel like 1/2 sz down might be too snug though

Thanks for posting!! Used to have different colorway of Air Inhale Mid, the 2nd row on the right (don’t know whether the spell is right tho), but have completely forgotten its name for a long time. Also surprised to see some were priced so low tho… I mean…, Minot (displayed under Pocket Knife) is one of the first shoe that had Gore-Tex and at that time, something w/ Gore-Tex almost certainly costed ¥20K or so. But Mita was selling Minot for ¥7.8K (and Inhale for ¥6.8K)?!

it depends - for instance the I △ ACG tee and those with the retro lungs logo fit very baggy and I could size down if I wanted to, but the regular logo, HIKE tees fit slimmer and more TTS
I got the grey and orange striped shirt, and it definitely fits normal, the troll and monolith shirts I had to size down though. The baggier fit are def higher quality though

Pro tip: even if you aren't buying from them, End Clothing usually takes actual measurements from every item on their site. It's a great resource to double-check sizing (pit-to-pit, length, etc) even within the same brand.

I believe there's another site that does this as well (SSENSE maybe?)

They fit baggier than their other shirts

I’m 5’7 175 . (I don’t look 175 I look a lot like I’m 155)

I have pretty broad shoulders.

But I would get a large and I like the fit.

I could fit a medium but It would be tighter on me and I don’t like that look.

I would say a large is like a medium Nike NFL jersey.

Have the acg mada got on sale yet?
END has them on sale:

I got the grey and orange striped shirt, and it definitely fits normal, the troll and monolith shirts I had to size down though. The baggier fit are def higher quality though

I came into this thread to specifically talk about these ACG tees and it looks like some others are already talking about them. LOVE the sizing and quality on the Troll and Monolith tees, but do we know if there are more like this? Nike's got some wild *** variety in their shirt sizing and quality.

Back
Top Bottom