NIKE ACG thread

gettyimages-137418844-2048x2048.jpg

gettyimages-137418829-2048x2048.jpg

I need a better pic. The mesh looks open to the point where dirt would accumulate there too easily for a hiking shoe. Love my Zaherras, but dirt gets trapped under the panels and is a b***h to get out. The mesh on here wouldn't be cleanable.

Gunnin for the boots on Friday. My Antartiks from 2019 have been holding me down through harsh winters ever since. Love em!

Ugh, the black pair is pushed back an entire month+ on SNKRS. Nov. 10th is the release date now.

PXL_20221006_090937799.jpg

After one hike (albeit a very rocky one). Spoke to an NDC rep and will be sending this back for a refund.
Damn that sucks! Those are the high version? I’ve been eyeballing a pair of those, I’ve got the brown lows and haven’t noticed any issue but that’s the 3rd or 4th time I’ve seen it on the highs. Glad they are able to refund ya!

acg cargo pants have been getting worse with every new model that comes out as well…

the older smith summit cargos on ndc have way better materials than the newer smith summit cargos on ndc…the older ones are thicker and more of a durable canvas type material…the newer ones feel like windbreaker pants…nike/acg needs to bring that acronym guy back

acg cargo pants have been getting worse with every new model that comes out as well…

the older smith summit cargos on ndc have way better materials than the newer smith summit cargos on ndc…the older ones are thicker and more of a durable canvas type material…the newer ones feel like windbreaker pants…nike/acg needs to bring that acronym guy back
I THINK ITS A SEASONAL THING
5F681988-7498-41F8-A84D-19C90FF0302A.jpeg
0A91F972-C95C-4CCB-B060-FA8FCFD9B7D0.jpeg
14F78055-3930-4B1E-A71D-690C644F9646.jpeg

Damn that sucks! Those are the high version? I’ve been eyeballing a pair of those, I’ve got the brown lows and haven’t noticed any issue but that’s the 3rd or 4th time I’ve seen it on the highs. Glad they are able to refund ya!

Yeah they are the clay green mountain fly high. I think Nike was trying to be a bit too clever with putting softer rubber in the middle of the sole that wears down or rips off too easily when you hike on anything rocky. Sure it makes it comfortable to walk around in casually but the shoe performs poorly for what it was intended for.

Yeah they are the clay green mountain fly high. I think Nike was trying to be a bit too clever with putting softer rubber in the middle of the sole that wears down or rips off too easily when you hike on anything rocky. Sure it makes it comfortable to walk around in casually but the shoe performs poorly for what it was intended for.

FWIW, I’ve taken my lows on some significant and rocky hikes last summer. I have had some degradation of the sole like you, but nothing like that. Maybe it’s just specifically the purple rubber?

Back
Top Bottom