NIKE ACG thread

Anyone know how these Cactus GORE-TEX jackets fit compared to ACG ones? Loose/Large Fit?

D607D389-7CEE-4C9C-B322-3DA90A1EAD59.jpeg

They’ve been discounted for a decent price <$200 compared to the MSRP of $400.
I was very enticed by this jacket, too. It looks great. But FYI it has goretex infinium which is not water resistant https://www.gore-tex.com/technology/infinium could be a good running jacket for you?

I was very enticed by this jacket, too. It looks great. But FYI it has goretex infinium which is not water resistant https://www.gore-tex.com/technology/infinium could be a good running jacket for you?

Not the deal breaker, but damn! I automatically thought ALL GORE-TEX was waterproof. Thanks for that spec link.

It does make me want to take my chances and hope for further price deductions because I don’t want to pay over $100 for a non-WP jacket. It looks really dope though!

I actually HATE wearing jackets when running though. I just quadruple layer up in HyperWarm Pro Combat / regular Pro Combat tops.

Did these have a big following or something?

In the techwear scene. Also it being a really good goretex shoe (aside from difficulty putting on) and i'm guessing low production numbers.

Would have never thought these would retro, but you never know. Salomon Xt-6 Recut recently were a huge surprise.

Am I right that the Mountain Fly Low 3 is out this month? I thought I saw a March release date somewhere....

terra antarktiks right?
damn resell was way too high after the drop and i gave up hunting for one. really want a pair if they retro.

Am I right that the Mountain Fly Low 3 is out this month? I thought I saw a March release date somewhere....

It's 2 not 3 and Complex said the leaked document they saw was for an April release but with supply chain issues they wouldn't be surprised if it was released later. It's part of Nike's summer 2023 line.

It's 2 not 3 and Complex said the leaked document they saw was for an April release but with supply chain issues they wouldn't be surprised if it was released later. It's part of Nike's summer 2023 line.
I meant 2! :smile: Oh that's a shame, hopefully I'm able to grab it before a trip in summer.

I complained to customer service about stains on the ACG pants I got last year, and received a 15% coupon as compensation. I didn't care about the stains at all I just know nike will give you something if you complain about an order.

Bruh I coulda told you they were komyuters in 3 seconds :rofl: that's a good colorway though I don't remember that one. How are they on foot? Much as I liked em I never felt like buying em

😂 when kicks hawaii was open, i’d get a big discount so i bought all kinds of shoes. i never liked the huge buckle (and still don’t) so i never wore em lol. put em on and walked around the ghetto neighborhood here at work and they’re actually pretty comfortable.

C1D3ABEF-113D-419A-87E5-431F6EFF04C0.jpeg

Damn kicks hawaii! Sad I didn't get to go when I visited Oahu in 2021, I was staying in Ala Moana near where their store was.

damn. that’s right across the street. i’m friends with one of the owners - grew up with him. they would let me look at the release sheets and bring in stuff just for me that nobody else would buy (like air revaderchis lol). i def miss it and really miss the discount.

i wanted a pair of gortex mountain fly lows but i couldn't find one for a good price. how are they for light nature walks and daily wear?

i ended up ordering a pair of gortex peg trail 4s for a short trip to kauai and another quick one to the big island. not sure how they compare comfort-wise.

i wanted a pair of gortex mountain fly lows but i couldn't find one for a good price. how are they for light nature walks and daily wear?

i ended up ordering a pair of gortex peg trail 4s for a short trip to kauai and another quick one to the big island. not sure how they compare comfort-wise.

Work perfectly for that in my opinion.

the gtx lows have restocked recently on a few sites. smaller sizes can be found on decent disco

goretex peg trail 4s are far superior. I am a big fan of the goretex mountain fly lows also. Sizing on the gtx lows are +0.5 from the trails. The outsole and weight are much better on the pegs. The mountain flys are also very comfortable. I really like both, but the pegs win easily in my mind. I wear my mountains when it’s cold and snowing in Colorado… but that’s just because the upper is thicker than the trails.

goretex peg trail 4s are far superior. I am a big fan of the goretex mountain fly lows also. Sizing on the gtx lows are +0.5 from the trails. The outsole and weight are much better on the pegs. The mountain flys are also very comfortable. I really like both, but the pegs win easily in my mind. I wear my mountains when it’s cold and snowing in Colorado… but that’s just because the upper is thicker than the trails.

Peg trail seems like more of a trail running shoe with less laterally support for bouldering or general uneven ground? How's the cushion on the Pegs compared to the MFs?

Back
Top Bottom