NIKE ACG thread

They look sooo much better without the orange laces. I tried to swap mine out but I couldn’t figure out how to get rid of the orange on the back and keep the same lacing setup :lol:

Speaking of mountain fly lows, out and about in my USA Olympic version this afternoon.

image.jpg

Received these MFs as a gift:

IMG_7390.jpeg

Had to replace those eye sore orange laces to these I had in my stash.

Liking this look. Where can I get those laces? Looks like you cut off the back pice and left it off? I think I'd even be OK with leaving the back orange and just changing the rest. I wear mine a lot, but not really a fan of the orange either.

Liking this look. Where can I get those laces? Looks like you cut off the back pice and left it off? I think I'd even be OK with leaving the back orange and just changing the rest. I wear mine a lot, but not really a fan of the orange either.

I think I scooped them up from REI maybe a decade ago... or I think a Daiso years ago! I just have a stash of laces separated by color. The one on the MFs happens to be the best "match" that I had in the Brown heap lol

NGL, I had intentions of using them as donors for one of these:

Flyknit Lunar 1
Flyknit Lunar 1 X Mountain Fly - Tarp Green Hazel.jpg

Flyknit Streak
Flyknit Trainer X Mountain Fly - Golden Beige.jpg

Flyknit Trainer
Flyknit Streak X Mountain Fly - Camper Green.jpg

However, after the lace swap, I may just keep them as stock. They look so much better after the swap (laces) lol

Last edited:
Also, I got GOT from Mercari. I didn't think fake MFs existed until I received these... SMH

I have several pairs of MFs, and I consider them my favorite ACG model of all time, so I have a good idea of what to look for. I'm also glad that I already had two Khaki MFs to compare to the one that I received:

IMG_7292.JPG

Evidence:
1. GORE-TEX tag placed on the anterior loop versus the heel loop on the Authentic
IMG_7295.JPG

IMG_7299.JPG

2. React midsole flares out but not as much as the Authentic. The texture is STIFF and doesn't have that bounciness on palpation like an Authentic. The color of the midsole appears as a difference color from the outsole, which should be very similar to one another as on the Authentic.
IMG_7303.JPG

3. Swooshes have sloppy residue around their perimeters.
IMG_7296.JPG

IMG_7298.JPG

IMG_E7297.JPG

4. Heel logo is raised up significantly higher than that of the Authentic. It also has a metallic finish, which should be reflective as on the Authentic.
IMG_7302.JPG

5. Insoles are thin and flimsy, while the Authentic insoles are structured and well reinforced. The logo is NOT centered like on the Authentic
IMG_7328.JPG

The fake does NOT have the Swoosh debossed on the bottom side.
IMG_7329.JPG

They even had a STOCKX tag. SMH. When I tried them on, they honestly felt like the MF2s lol

Be careful out there!

Last edited:
Also, I got GOT from Mercari. I didn't think fake MFs existed until I received these... SMH

I have several pairs of MFs, and I consider them my favorite ACG model of all time, so I have a good idea of what to look for. I'm also glad that I already had two Khaki MFs to compare to the one that I received:

IMG_7292.JPG

Evidence:
1. GORE-TEX tag placed on the anterior loop versus the heel loop on the Authentic
IMG_7295.JPG

IMG_7299.JPG

2. React midsole flares out but not as much as the Authentic. The texture is STIFF and doesn't have that bounciness on palpation like an Authentic. The color of the midsole appears as a difference color from the outsole, which should be very similar to one another as on the Authentic.
IMG_7303.JPG

3. Swooshes have sloppy residue around their perimeters.
IMG_7296.JPG

IMG_7298.JPG

IMG_E7297.JPG

4. Heel logo is raised up significantly higher than that of the Authentic. It also has a metallic finish, which should be reflective as on the Authentic.
IMG_7302.JPG

5. Insoles are thin and flimsy, while the Authentic insoles are structured and well reinforced. The logo is NOT centered like on the Authentic
IMG_7328.JPG

The fake does NOT have the Swoosh debossed on the bottom side.
IMG_7329.JPG

They even had a STOCKX tag. SMH. When I tried them on, they honestly felt like the MF2s lol

Be careful out there!

Yikes...definitely not suspicious....100% fake! SX tag is likely also fake.

I think I scooped them up from REI maybe a decade ago... or I think a Daiso years ago! I just have a stash of laces separated by color. The one on the MFs happens to be the best "match" that I had in the Brown heap lol

NGL, I had intentions of using them as donors for one of these:

Flyknit Lunar 1
Flyknit Lunar 1 X Mountain Fly - Tarp Green Hazel.jpg

Flyknit Streak
Flyknit Trainer X Mountain Fly - Golden Beige.jpg

Flyknit Trainer
Flyknit Streak X Mountain Fly - Camper Green.jpg

However, after the lace swap, I may just keep them as stock. They look so much better after the swap (laces) lol

Hmm...shoot...now I have a lot more homework to do to figure out where to find something like what you have, including removing the laces to measure them....oh well.

DSM has those Torre Mids at $60 shipped....just grabbed a pair I've been eyeing. Def pays to be patient.

DSM has those Torre Mids at $60 shipped....just grabbed a pair I've been eyeing. Def pays to be patient.
Feel like we really gotta appreciate ACG while we can. It's been a great time the last 4-5 years or so being able to get pretty much any shoe or gear on discount. Plus a lot of great 90's designs and colorways back in production. Gotta wonder if nike will give it the axe or reduce because I can't think of anything that doesn't hit at least 20-30% sale.

ACG and SB are my fav product lines without a doubt

I tried to search for videos / reviews on the ACG Ayden Backpack, but I can’t find any that shows or mentions to where the outermost most zipper leads to…

To the main/primary compartment? Or to a smaller compartment(s)?

Could anyone that owns the ACG Ayden Backpack answer that? TIA!

Image for reference:
IMG_7467.jpeg

The ACG 36BP is a MAMMOTH of a BP! It’s certainly too large to be considered a personal item for flights lol

They actually feel pretty snug in my tts. But just noticed that while water proof da tounge is not gusseted meaning if you step in a deep enough puddle water will get in , and I can imagine some snow also seeping thru

I tried to search for videos / reviews on the ACG Ayden Backpack, but I can’t find any that shows or mentions to where the outermost most zipper leads to…

To the main/primary compartment? Or to a smaller compartment(s)?

Could anyone that owns the ACG Ayden Backpack answer that? TIA!

Image for reference:
IMG_7467.jpeg

The ACG 36BP is a MAMMOTH of a BP! It’s certainly too large to be considered a personal item for flights lol

It's a separate compartment.

1000021587.jpg

Decided to UNDS em today cuz of da rain storm in NY. They are surprisingly pretty comfortable (not NB or asics comfort obviously). Given I come from Timbs as my winter boots , but yes they are fairly comfortable, da sole isn't squishy but not hard either it's a perfect balance. Again for da price it's a no brainer, although im sure you can find something similar at this price point from other brands that are better , but all in all im happy. (Forgot to mention that I'm wearing thick socks so that's why they feel more snug

Back
Top Bottom