Nike ACG Trainerendor

Randomly checked eBay and found some blacks for about $80
nthat.gif

Speaking of the DMV area if you're looking for blacks check it out - http://www.sportszoneelite.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=NIKE+TRAINERNDOR

Might have venture out tomorrow and grab another pair. Bought the eBay pair just in case this website is unreliable.
fuc, can anyone grab me a 9?  crap man wth how do they have a FSR

Back from Sports Zone! Place is legit. They have the blacks/blues in the clearance section.

They wouldn't let me buy more then two pairs though
laugh.gif

^im sayin tho.
Called a few spots and nothing. then I asked customer service and there was nothing they could do. Bout to cave in and cop from the bay if no other plug comes through.

Yeah I just put in a phone order, my total was $93.94? I realized they didn't ask what kind of shipping I wanted, probably did the more expensive one. It's strange that they cost so much more? I tried to order a pair from the North Bend Factory but they didn't have my size.
Yeah, weird. Maybe the $39.99 was a temporary sale, I have no idea... 

Yeah I have no idea either? Maybe the other ones were b-grade pairs, and the ones in NJ weren't? That's the only reason I can think of why they would cost so much less?
Yeah, idk, even if we chose the more expensive shipping, theres no way its 30-40 bucks for shipping... 

Either way, I wanted these so I'm happy I got em, even if it wasn't for $40. 

Has anyone had a problem with the toe and sole separating? it just happened on my black pair, but I've been beating them to the ground. 

The fact that sports zone has these on their website for $55, but won't let you order them is SUCH a tease.
No joke.  I am hoping to have my cousin help me out but nothing yet.  I'm sure resellers will hop all over them and they will end up on eBay for more than twice as much. 

Been needing a Black pair ever since they released :frown:

Everytime I get close to copping there's no more 10.5. Almost caved and copped an olive pair but I'm not into sneakers how I used to be, don't want to be copping the same show in a different colorway...But knowing me I'll cave and cop the Olives after I find a black pair.

Everytime I get close to copping there's no more 10.5. Almost caved and copped an olive pair but I'm not into sneakers how I used to be, don't want to be copping the same show in a different colorway...But knowing me I'll cave and cop the Olives after I find a black pair.
Saw them at Sheik in Plaza Bonita mall (San Diego) today, not sure what sizes but worth calling (619) 267-1035 

I'm hoping that some online sites restock the blacks,

I'm in the same boat with the blacks. Could have bought off Shoe Palace online but waited to see if they would restock in stores since I have store credit. I wish I didn't sleep on the blacks. It's a shame Sports Zone doesn't do phone orders, since the shoes are just sitting in stores.

Back
Top Bottom