Nike ACG Trainerendor

them black ones are tough to come by.. need a size 11 badly. anybody got a site where i can order from? thanks fams!

I just got my phone order pair from the Tinton Falls store...

Maybe they were $39.99 in store only, or maybe that day only..

But mine were $79.99, thats the price tag on the box, that's what I was charged. Plus $8 shipping.

The burgundy suede on these is reallyyyyyy nice.

Last edited:
It seems it was only that one store who had them for $39.99, and I called and asked them why and they said they had them for awhile, so that's why they marked them down so low.

Last edited:

Back from Sports Zone! Place is legit. They have the blacks/blues in the clearance section.

They wouldn't let me buy more then two pairs though
laugh.gif

guess is they dont do phone orders? ughhhh need a sz10 so bad :[

What size should i get in the all blacks. do they run big or small.

ive got a 10 in the volt stussys

What size should i get in the all blacks. do they run big or small.

ive got a 10 in the volt stussys
Are you talking mids or the black lows with the white mid/outsole? I can't speak about the mids, but for the lows you'll probably be fine going the same size as the Stussys (if you like how those fit). I don't have the black lows, but I do have the Olives. I went with the same size in both the Volt Stussys and the Olives. 

OR

Are you talking mids or the black lows with the white mid/outsole? I can't speak about the mids, but for the lows you'll probably be fine going the same size as the Stussys (if you like how those fit). I don't have the black lows, but I do have the Olives. I went with the same size in both the Volt Stussys and the Olives. 
thanks for the info

im talking about the black lows 

my footaction has full size runs of just about every color and im going to cop the blacks

hit my pm my footaction has multiple size runs of all colors including the black lows

The post i made yesterday was really intended to help like 1 or 2 heads get there pairs

I thought since this thread moves so slow that was feasible. I was wrong. I have a gang of pms in my inbox and i just cant cop that many pairs and ship out.  that's a lot of my money held up  and that's a lot of work. This is the scene when i went to cop my pair earlier.

i hope this can at least help someone here.

This footactions address is 1447 Metropolitan Ave, Bronx, NY 10462

There number is (718) 824-4993 Hopefully you guys can stock locate or something. Good luck 

Last edited:

The post i made yesterday was really intended to help like 1 or 2 heads get there pairs

I thought since this thread moves so slow that was feasible. I was wrong. I have a gang of pms in my inbox and i just cant cop that many pairs and ship out.  that's a lot of my money held up  and that's a lot of work. This is the scene when i went to cop my pair earlier.

i hope this can at least help someone here.

This footactions address is 1447 Metropolitan Ave, Bronx, NY 10462

There number is (718) 824-4993 Hopefully you guys can stock locate or something. Good luck 
The info alone is really helpful. It's even better that you were willing to pick up a couple pairs for people. Good looks dude.

^^^^^^
For anyone thinking of calling, if you're looking for the Olive colorway, the biggest size they have left is size 11.
Was going to try a phone order...looks like I'm still on the never ending hunt for Olive Size 13.

Back
Top Bottom