Nike ACG Trainerendor

Do these run small, are they narrow? because i have a wide foot and I'm really trying to get myself a pair

My pair arrived today

First pair with the new sock liner and I must say I'm not a fan. The previous design with the tongue is way better. A lot more fiddling to get my feet in, although the sizing is good.
wow those look really good, might cop

Wouldn't mind seeing these on iD in the future. Not a fan of most of the colors. Hopefully they pick up in that aspect and drop a pair of Trainerendors in a themed pack.

Is it just my pair or does the new sock liner dig into the back of your heel? Never had this problem with the neon stussys. I've had to switch shoes a few times bc the pain was unbearable. Anyone else have a similar experience?

that new pair is sick. I like the mesh upper more than the suede.
agreed, mesh > suede
Is it just my pair or does the new sock liner dig into the back of your heel? Never had this problem with the neon stussys. I've had to switch shoes a few times bc the pain was unbearable. Anyone else have a similar experience?
i hope not... if so i wont be buying any new ones

I haven't had this issue at all with my sock liner pair. I actually think they're one of my most comfortable pairs of shoes.

Caught this kind of late but Ambush Board Co. has code: poppinoff....for 50% off olive trainerendor size 9 only...comes out to $45..ends at 4pm, though! Hurry!

Are there any fake Volt Stussy going around? What are the things I should look for. He said he'll send more pics, what pics/angles should I ask for?

blue pair is tempting, will wait for it to go on sale.

If they' were V.1 with the tongue, I'd grab them now at retail.
But since they're V.2's, I'll consider them (maybe) when they hit the sales too.

Last edited:
My only pair I wish I could have doubled up. Been wearing them almost daily since they were the first release and as you can see they are beat to oblivion. I'd recommend going tts to avoid creasing. I'm a wide footer and I went up but they was extra space maybe half an inch toward the end of the toebox.

View media item 1343079
View media item 1343080

My only pair I wish I could have doubled up. Been wearing them almost daily since they were the first release and as you can see they are beat to oblivion. I'd recommend going tts to avoid creasing. I'm a wide footer and I went up but they was extra space maybe half an inch toward the end of the toebox.
ive been wearing my mids to death... almost everyday!

love these shoes man! cant wait until spring/summer when the low tops come out!

Back
Top Bottom