NIKE AF1 ID project .... NOT FOR PASSWORD SALES!!!!

i just got a coupon in the mail for 10% off $125+ nike.com purchases including nike id/members only stuff...

i need to get my hands on this 20% code though...

...word

i tried using the 25% off code for the Air Max 90 iD and the interface did not even provide a box to enter it so i don;t think any code can apply to those shoes. and i noticed they charge for shipping over $125 now.....SMH.
<TEAM EMPTY SIG>

Quote:
i noticed they charge for shipping over $125 now

Quote:
i thought it had to be $200 but i can't recall for sure

They charge shipping for orders under $175 now.

Quote:
i tried using the 25% off code for the Air Max 90 iD
:D
happy.gif

Wanted: Nike Air Jordan XIII Low (Black/Maize) sz 10
Nike Air Jordan XII "Nubuck"(Black/Carolina) sz 10

JUST GOT THEM IN, THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE STUPIDEST ID EVER MADE, I DON'T WEAR DUNKS BUT I LIKE THE COLORS AND THE COLORS IS ON POINT SO 2 PURRS PLS. AND WHO CARES IT AIN'T ORIGINAL

248090752.jpg

248090745.jpg

248090732.jpg

248090739.jpg

248090737.jpg

Morningstar777, how long did it take for those to arrive from when you ordered them?
TFLNYC
FLYWALKER
BDU FAMILY

mine came in yesterday. haven't gotten a chance to take pics yet. i'll take some when I get home from work tonight.
==========
Those who complain about increased prices on "hype" products need to take an Economics course and learn about Supply and Demand.

Quote:
ny kickz
Quote:
How's the quality on those bad boys ?[/quot

They not bad lol , I saw some that ehh so I buged . Pics don't don't do justice to these, they bling in the sunshine. The nubuck is dopest part of the shoe. Not all that crazy bout the gold swoosh material though. But good over all th

So I just want to be clear. It is definitely official that the very absolute last day you can make an Air Force ID is the last day of May? (with June 1st being the deadlne?)

Also, is there any way to use a discount code on the Air Force ID's? Such as the 10% off coupon a lot of people just got in the mail for niketown.com?

Thanks!
What happened to the good ol' days.......?

Quote:
It is definitely official that the very absolute last day you can make an Air Force ID is the last day of May? (with June 1st being the deadlne?)

they told me June 1.

in regards to discount codes, i don't think there was a way to enter the code when you checkout. don;t quote me on that one though.....
<TEAM EMPTY SIG>

When I ordered my pair, like 03/22, I entered a 20% off code I received in Feb from doin that internet survey thing, and it got rejected.
I don't think any coupons work on these, but if u have a recent one, and can enter it, y not try?
Crushed-out Heavenly
-Heaven aint got a Jesus if I aint fly.

are they still emailing out passwords if we can still make them until june 1?
FS: Know1edge x Haze Leather Strap Watch (#36/50)

what the heck...

XIAMEN, CN 04/25/2007 2:54 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN

LOUISVILLE, KY, US 04/24/2007 10:32 A.M. ADDITIONAL CLEARING AGENCY INFORMATION OR DOCUMENTATION IS REQUIRED FOR CLEARANCE

XIAMEN, CN 04/24/2007 4:28 P.M. SHIPPER REQUESTED UPS TO ACCEPT PACKAGE AFTER 1 DAY CUT-OFF TIME AND ACCEPTS 1 DAY DELAY IN TRANSIT TIME TO DESTINATION.

XIAMEN, CN 04/23/2007 9:52 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN

CN 04/23/2007 4:09 A.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

^ i feel you. i ordered mine on the 13th and they should be here tomm. thats less than 2 weeks, which is lovely

SHANGHAI,
CN 04/22/2007 1:00 A.M. THE AIRLINE OFF-LOADED PACKAGES CAUSING A DELAY

XIAMEN,
CN 04/21/2007 3:20 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN

XIAMEN,
CN 04/20/2007 1:16 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN

CN 04/20/2007 3:48 A.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

Now ever since i can remember i been poppin my collar, poppin poppin my collar............

got mine today, it was sent to Japan by mistake and sat there for about 5 days.
<TEAM EMPTY SIG>

Back
Top Bottom