NIKE AF1 ID project .... NOT FOR PASSWORD SALES!!!!

finally got a password by email. Gonna make a hanshin tigers inspired af1...will post when i get it right.

I wonder when all the ones being returned will show up at outlets and at what price.
FS: Know1edge x Haze Leather Strap Watch (#36/50)

can any1 hook me up with a password?...i need some air force ids in my life!

aim- enycballer

JUMPOFFBUDDENS23 / TEAM EMS - NYC
AIM- enycballer
Reppin The 718 - Shaolin
E v e r y M a n S t u n t i n

iNiNe5 just saved me $280....thanks!

I was planning on using a more than generous amount of the burgundy but now seeing how bright it is I'll have to work up another design.

Anyone have any feedback on the Gray Nubuck?
BOOMIN' LIKE A SPEAKER WITH MY HUNDRED DOLLAR SNEAKERS...

Well I got my password, now I am just contemplating as to if this colorway is worth it..inspired kinda of by an angel like theme...any feedback?

vincent im curious as to why remake a pair of sneakers thats still readily available out there for about half the price of the id's. Hashins are still out and about for 160 easily, no need to recreate the same or similar pair for 298.72.... hmmm
The Invisible Post ManChances Are You've Overlooked!WU-TANG DUNK HIGH LE For Sale

For people looking for PW's, I just signed up for AF1 news and then I got emailed a PW a week or two later, don't know if that's why but it's worth a try

There's a lot of good designs in this thread but some are just pointless

If you're going to spend 300 bucks on a ID one should have more than 2 colors in them or they'll just look like another Footlocker shoe

I promised myself that I wouldn't use my code but I just made the craziest shoe I could ever produce, I gotta pull the trigger on em

How's the sizing on these, should I get my usual size?
If money didn't change you, YOU'RE NOT MAKING ENOUGH!!!

Had to do the Melo/AI, too bad I aint have the Jordans to go wit it..........

248583136.jpg

248583149.jpg

248583144.jpg

248583127.jpg

No matter the sneaker less is more. 2 colors should you do just fine, just as long you place them in the right places so the colors clash well together.
TFLNYC
FLYWALKER
BDU FAMILY

yea you dont need a bape looking nike. aslong as your happy with the colorway you did. mine was plain black and i love it to death
TEAM-AF-ONE

materialistic - i love my stuffi love my ups

Wow, Morningstar must got money in the bank. How many AF1 IDs you get already? And is that top part white patent leather or full grain?

I just got a password and I think Imma make a pair like that but with Warrior colors.

Quote:
If you're going to spend 300 bucks on a ID one should have more than 2 colors in them or they'll just look like another Footlocker shoe
TEAM AM FAM
Oh, it can't be. Illphil with the Air Max family....
I NEED AN AF1 ID PASSWORD. AND GOT A PACK OF CD'S 4 U
[email protected]

My version of Gucci air forces. I didnt want to use that ashy larry black color so i stuck with regular leather. I am more than pleased with results.

2ngyjk2.jpg
Now ever since i can remember i been poppin my collar, poppin poppin my collar............

^ yeah, i should have used regular leather or patent for the black....damn, wasted password. SMH.....

.....word of advice to all, don;t use nubuck black if you want dark black.
<TEAM EMPTY SIG>

G8man.. what color red did you use for the swoosh-laces-soles. Im thinking about using Gum-bottom soles with the gucci colorway.

No, I didn't bite, I did these 2 days before the pics of the Solebox joints aired online, plus I think his is orange? Mine is red.............grey nubuck is gangsta

248611784.jpg

248611769.jpg

248611755.jpg

248611739.jpg

morningstar777 great IDs mann. im jealous hah
TEAM-AF-ONE

materialistic - i love my stuffi love my ups

If I didn't know better I would have thought Morningstar was in my apt. last month when I worked that same design up.

I've never heard of these Solebox AF1's til now as well....

So much for originality...back to the drawing board.
BOOMIN' LIKE A SPEAKER WITH MY HUNDRED DOLLAR SNEAKERS...

Quote:
just my opinion...i never believed throwing as many colors as you can on some IDs makes em hot, which a lot of people seem to believe on here....

Never said use millions of colors, I just said I'd always use more than 2

Also, that doesn't mean that the colors shouldn't mesh together

And to the other dude, yes I like the De La's...sue me

If money didn't change you, YOU'RE NOT MAKING ENOUGH!!!

Please, Can anybody give me a password, i would be extremely grateful. If your not going to use it help a NT'er out.
TEAM NJ NETS
The most dangerous team in the east.​

Quote:
G8man.. what color red did you use for the swoosh-laces-soles. Im thinking about using Gum-bottom soles with the gucci colorway.
Now ever since i can remember i been poppin my collar, poppin poppin my collar............

damn so far the best ones are the all white uppers & colored midsoles especially the grapes lookin ones:.

Back
Top Bottom