NIKE AF1 ID project .... NOT FOR PASSWORD SALES!!!!

ups is a nickname for the airforce 1 meaning "uptowns" :rolleyes
eyes.gif
Knicks Fan til I die​

Those are dope, I would've probly did teal sole tho, but never the less those are som of the nicer ones in heer.
Crushed-out Heavenly
-Heaven aint got a Jesus if I aint fly.

teal midsole and antique white or gum outsole woulda been dope. nonetheless, good job.

i still think deadstokcpeace.
SIZE.
it matters.

Quote:
yea its nubuck and thanks ShakeDaMic, the window never pops up when i click on image, but yea now I'm on my laptop and it works for some reason, thanks

hmm... You're javascript is probably off. It's a security setting in Internet Explorer.

Go to the "Tools" tab.
click on "Internet Options..."
Go to "Security" tab.
And click on "Custom Level"
Find the "Scripting" section.
all 3 parts should be enabled.

If that doesn't work and pop ups still don't appear, you can just type

[img noborder]and put the image address here[/img]

so many dope colors in this thread, but $275 is alot, btw can someone briefly tell me how the passwords were acquired, thanks! :D
happy.gif

I got the Blueprint you just gotta follow it...

Nice Branden, mine still @#%$ on yours but nice.
You ain't figure out what I'm about yet, always rockin that this ain't out yet.
You got yourself a PDA and a Bluetooth and you think you're a CEO now.
Team AM FAM​

Thanks to my boy for a free PW to make one.

I got a $250 nikeid use it or lose it gift vocher for $180. I didn't know if you use the voucher, they lower the price on the shoes at checkout. Then you only pay the tax difference on $25....

The shoes were $25 @ check out and they taxed me on the $25! I got FREE shipping also....

My IDs came out to $180(Voucher Cost) +$25(DIfference) +$2(tax).............Total $207 Shipped.....Saved $90.76

I made some IDs I have been wanting for quite a long time! Can't wait.

.Does anyone know when this will really end? I am thinking on making ONE more pair.

Is it too late to return an AF1 low ID to Niketown?

It just hit me I have a PW still available I'll post in by tomorrow night if I'm not using it.
TEAM-AF-ONE
TFLNYC
FLYWALKER
BDU FAMILY

NO PAIN NO GAIN

Quote:
Pitman I think you can return anything to nikeID within 30 days of getting them.

you can return anyhting to Nike iD anytime as long as you haven't worn it...i've returned sneakers 6 months after purchasing them.
...no really.

Quote:
you can return anyhting to Nike iD anytime as long as you haven't worn it...i've returned sneakers 6 months after purchasing them.
TEAM-AF-ONE
TFLNYC
FLYWALKER
BDU FAMILYNO PAIN NO GAIN

^^ Ur supposed to get a card in the box wit ya iD's, then u go online and print a reciept or sumtin and take it to any NT.
I dont remember exactly, but it was easy for me to return a pair of iD's back in '05.
Crushed-out Heavenly
-Heaven aint got a Jesus if I aint fly.

Back
Top Bottom