NIKE AF1 ID project .... NOT FOR PASSWORD SALES!!!!

255 has NOTHING to do with passwords. . . . . but since I have VIP access at the studio. . . . . I have NO need for these passwords. but I wanted to get some anyway to see if I could do anything with em....so basicly . . . people with multiple passwords just used there head to get them.... I got 5 of my passwords this way... and 1 via the original email........ Figure it out.... its pretty simple.
www.polofreaks.com_SHOP NOW OPEN... NikeID 255 Studio INVITES FOR SALE!!!!!

No one was saying that 255 had ANYTHING to do with passwords, he was asking why do people want multiple passwords if you can make AF1's at 255 "anytime" you want. Why not let people who don't have VIP access at 255 have them. Here's a crazy idea, why not give them to other NT'ers for FREE!
Throw some "D" on that chick!
and by "D" I mean that thing in your pants, not defense or Dayton's.​

yeah suge, nobody thought there was a connection between 255 and the AF1 iD passwords.

iNiNe5 wanted to know how someone with a 255 pass could get multiple AF1 iD passwords. i would figure that if people got a 255 pass they could get the AF1 pw's also.

some people got either or both by chance, some have connections, or know how to increase their chances, like suge did. i didn't even know about this great offering until it was almost over.

i'd love to get another one, but grateful for getting what i received.

Big Thanks To All That Shared With Others!!!!! Generousity Is Always Rewarded!

WOW, I'm like 3 months late on these :rolleyes
eyes.gif
, but if any generous souls on here have an extra pw lying around, please, in the spirit of july 4th, PM me. Thanks :wink:
wink.gif
CHECK OUT MY MUSIC!

WOW!!!!! thanks to the kindness and generosity of Niketalk member PlatinumFunk i just ordered a pair for my son in los angeles!

Alex, you and the Niketalk community are amazing, wonderful people!!!!!

my son and i will never forget your kindness. this maybe the only opportunity for us to enjoy this great offering from Nike.

it is so cool to get a custom made Nike classic, like the AF1 Premium!

(i've browsed these boards for awhile but just recently registered), but i have a pair of OG Nike Jordan V Fire Reds and Air Jordan VII Olympics sitting here with the soles worn thru, that my son wore in junior high and high school. the kids made fun of him for wearing these "old" shoes when they were new.

Thank You Again Alex, BoeserBlick, Niketalk, and the Niketalk community for generously sharing your passion!!!!!!

You All Are The Greatest!!!!!!!

From what I know and I might wrong, Noone at the nike id shop has a passwords for the air force 1 shoe's on the net............But I could be wrong.

THE ORGINAL NIKE ID CARD RESELLER IF YOU NEED A 255 CARD I CAN GET YOU ONE I CAN SHIP NIKE ID CARDS & SNEAKERS IF OUTSIDE NYC AREA IF YOU ARE A SERIOUS BUYER E-MAIL ME AT [email protected]

^^Word, when I first asked them, they didnt even kno wut I was talkin bout.
Crushed-out Heavenly
-Heaven aint got a Jesus if I aint fly.

Hey guys... how did these pws come to be acquired? Cuz I'm registered @ NDC and I've made multiple pairs of studio ids in the past, yet I never received the email regarding these passwords and its kinda disappointing. Any suggestions on how I could get my hands on one? I heard something about some slamXhype thing, don't know how that goes tho.. And iasked someone on here if they were willing to sell, but I'm not dropping 50 bucks on a password. Any help is appreciated fellas.
Team New York Knicks​

Everyone's a 'sneakerhead' these days....My 7 year old niece just asked me if I'd go with her to camp out for some Hyperstrike Heely's.

FYI...
255 will be re-opening at the end of July. I imagine they'll be back online to give out invites at that time.
However, Nike will be opening another design studio in NYC outside of 255. It'll be at Niketown in mid-town. It says they'll be opening in the fall, but are accepting requests to get in. Just go to Nikeid.com and look under the studios tab. Hope everyone gets a chance to go.
-------------
He was wearing my Harvard tie. Can you believe it?! My Harvard tie! Like oh, SURE he went to Harvard!

I hope so. Can't wait. I got a jones for making a few 180's.
-------------
He was wearing my Harvard tie. Can you believe it?! My Harvard tie! Like oh, SURE he went to Harvard!

so is it way to late to get down with this lol some body plz pm me so i kno how to do it for the next time plz and ty

Can someone hook me up with one? I gave both of mine away a couple of weeks ago.
You can only burn so many bridges until it's not safe on the other side... Stranded...​

^^^ damn son good luck see if my boy rock got some left he hit me up with my 2 so you never kno and he anit tryin to sell them like other fools are

I just received my Nike AF1 ID x SUPA.

I have to admit, they are worth every penny as the grand total came out to $197 shipped with a discount. Thanks to my homie (DEMI) 4 the Inspiration and my other homie for the PW.

I did however make the inner liner Blue and I LOVE IT!

I don't even want to wear my SUPA SB's any more. These are just jaw dropping as my favorite SB is now my favorite sneaker.

I just added some SB insoles and the Hyper Blue SB laces.

img1122vr7.jpg

img1123ze6.jpg
img1121gd2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom