NIKE AF1 ID project .... NOT FOR PASSWORD SALES!!!!

I'm kind of new to the whole password thing, I actually have a nike id card, but is this for the website?
TEAM SUPREME SWAGGER​
Team Wipe Me Down
Fresh waves fresh j's on the corner playin spades i'm an ordinary person but i'm paid​

is nike even doing these anymore? last i heard they stopped taking orders in june...if they still work, i might have to hit up some people i know that have a few stashed

and for those asking, niketown.com members get the password through an email from nike...from what i've seen, most people that have gotten them have ordered stuff from nikeid in the past, more than likely, if you haven't gotten one by now, you won't be getting one

blah!

ghost43t - when did you place your order? I'm still waiting on my follow-up.
NT '06 = NP '99

Member since December 22, 1999.
~g0nz0. Act like you know.

jojo- like july 11 so 2 weeks today and i just looked its still in china(SHANGHAI) and it dont have a seat day

they're comin' through in about 2 1/2 weeks for the AF1 iD's and longer for the Dunk Hi iD's.

i guess the demand is higher for the Dunks due to the price. $110 vs. $275.

the AF1's i've seen are beautiful.

sure they're expensive, but well worth the money and an opportunity to get something that you will never find on a shelf or anywhere else.

Big Thanks to such generous Niketalk Members as BoserBlick, PlatinumFunk, ROOKEE and all the other great members that helped others get these beautiful, one of a kind AF1's!!!!!!!!!!

You People Are The Greatest!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow!!! 2 1/2 wk turn around time? that would be nice. took my dunk hi's 5 wks to get to my house!!!
looking for NikeID AF1 password...can anyone help me out?!?!

55 pages and people always asking for PW. Ive only seen atleast -20 people that made the af1ID. stop waisting the PW and give it to the people that actually want it.
TEAM-AF-ONE
(FOUNDER)

materialistic - i love my stuffi love my ups

the first order that came up, i ordered (the AF1 iD's) on July 4th and they were delivered to Indiana on July 19th.

UPS International Air Service (Free Shipping)

China - Anchorage, Alaska - Louisville, Kentucky - Indianapolis, Indiana - Southeast Indiana (6 days) they were held up for three days in Louisville by customs.

it took 9 days from the time the plant received the order to make them and send them out.

they look beautiful, high quality workmanship and materials.

exactly as ordered.

Quote:
55 pages and people always asking for PW. Ive only seen atleast -20 people that made the af1ID. stop waisting the PW and give it to the people that actually want it.

alot of people don;t post their sneakers..... and i;m sure alot of people that made these aren't on NT...... it;s not as if people are hording passwords. and besides, alot of PW have been posted for the NT community, you just have to be fast enuff to get it within the few minutes of the post. that's why you need to keep checking this thread.....
...no really.

lol @ liquidrice

wore these yesterday. this is how you treat premiums! (btw thanks nike for the leather upgrade , and actual screw tip/ leather type laces. obviously in mid-stride you made the NECESSARY adjustments to justify spending $298.72 on some high quality individually designed premium af1's.)

...oh its party time! lol
dscn0616nk5.jpg
The Invisible Post ManChances are you've overlooked...BUY MY RIMS PLEASE!!

^^^^^I can't tell if you're joking or not. Cuz if they look like those after one wear, that is horrible. And those tan laces look really bad with that pair. But they're yours, and that's all that matters.
What happened to the good ol' days.......?

yeah the leather sucks....i rocked my pair about 3 times its creasing as if they were bapes.thank you nike

no im actually being serious. the leather is really soft and supple. a definite improvement in my opinion from about a month or so ago when i last had access to the leather used on the ids. they look like that after 1 action packed wear. you can see alcohol drops over the leather if you look closely. the olive laces on them are not the ones that came with the pair. they are actually a pair of laces i had from a pair of boots from a loooong time ago. the antique distressed look of the laces gave a nice feel to the overall new spanking fresh navy leather. the navy laces that came with will be used but did not look good with the tee and shorts i had on, so i don't really expect someone on the other side of the screen thinking "damn those laces look dope on the navy" they just suited me well.

edit: that i would also like to mention, the leather looks good as new now. after a few minutes of re-stuffing with socks the added pressure virtually erased any sign of wear or creasing. I leave the socks in till i wear them next time and they should look pretty crisp next time i decide to wear. thats a bonus tip from me after years of experience, and also accounts as to why my sock drawer always stays bare. you can thank me later.
The Invisible Post ManChances are you've overlooked...BUY MY RIMS PLEASE!!

so would you say that they start creasin fast or slow what im tryin to ask is how many times would i have to wear my shoes for them to look like that if i just hit the block every now and then

Back
Top Bottom