NIKE AF1 ID project .... NOT FOR PASSWORD SALES!!!!

dsc01468qt1.jpg

TEAM-AF-ONE

Yo 15Carmelo23,

Can you break those down? Is that Black leather? Or Dark Khaki? I'm trippin'.

And is that White leather? Or Antique White nubuck?

Good @#%$ man. They look cleeeeeeeean.

TEAM AM FAM
[email protected]/AIM illphillip
AF1 4 Sale: Orange Carnival DS10/Black NYC Low DS10
Sz 9.5 10 Dunk HEAT in Buy/Sell​

Shouts to D$ for the info to return the iDs.

$298 for misshaped AF1 low. Nike can keep those.
TEAM-AF-ONE
TFLNYC
FLYWALKER
BDU FAMILY

NO PAIN NO GAIN

Do the passwordss work if you are outside of the US??

II'm in the EU and would love to make some of these up!!!
Desperatly looking for Lebron PEs esp the new Dunkmans in a size 9.5. PM me if you can help cheers​

Quote:
Do the passwordss work if you are outside of the US??

if Nike iD is available in your country, then i would think they would work too. if you received a password, then i'm sur eit works.

to be honest, i think the password thing is a whole load of BS....it;s just Nike's way for preventing people from ordering 5 pairs and returning 4, hence cut costs. let's face it, Nike can make as many of these as they want. for $300, people are going to want to try many things before they're satisfied as is the case with most iDs. (I've personally returned more than half the number of iDs i've ever purchased over the years.) Nike knows this hence, they limit the password to "1 time only". that way, when people order something, despite not being 100% satisfied, they will tend to keep it since it's "one-time-only" i know alot of people on here have returned many pairs, but that;s cuz you had many passwords. i don;t think the average dude with 1 and only one password is that quick to return their pair if they decide to commit to buying it.
...no really.

a pair i just got was damaged. i contacted Nike iD asking them to give me a password so i can replace a $275 shoe and they told me that i'm screwed. they are no longer taking orders, refuse to give me a replacement password and that any recent orders that went through will be cancelled (oh, but they're more than happy to give me a free return envelope).... i don;t completely believe what they are telling me. out of anger i hung up on them.

has anyone tried to order recently?

...no really.

the passwords still work and i doubt they cancel orders since nike makes that much profit, maybe they just want you to keep the damaged pair

check PM inine5

Nice wildwoods btw

I would be eternally greatful to anyone who could help with the acquisition of a UK approved AF1 password.....i realise that would be a bit of a longshot but it would be amazing to ID my own pair.....
DS Size 13 Adicolor BL5s for sale - PM for details!

Atmos: is that the Varsity Crimson or Varsity Red on the midsole?

Very nice, I was toying with a similar idea at one time.
BOOMIN' LIKE A SPEAKER WITH MY HUNDRED DOLLAR SNEAKERS...

thanks for the comments ya'll

two nt'ers that posted in this posted should check their ezinboxes, enjoy!

heres the specs on my wildwood
Gray nubuck base and secondary
navy full grain leather accent
lining gray
sidewall and sidewall stitching varsity crimson
outsole navy
contrast stitching no

i'll be posting another pair on wednesday.

The Invisible Post ManChances are you've overlooked...BUY MY RIMS PLEASE!!

just got mine in...they are amazing... ill try to get pics up soon...they arent anything special, just plain, simple and nice...
Team Macintosh​

^^ are these some like strictly VIP 255 studio thing?
i like the material and the clear sole
WANTED: af1 linens, af1 shrooms, COF "san frans" (sz 7)
supreme high "orange", supreme blazers "black" (sz 8)

Back
Top Bottom