NIKE AF1 ID project .... NOT FOR PASSWORD SALES!!!!

^thats what im sayining 275 is to much...i asked this earlier but no one responded...is this only availible for a limited amount of time or is it here to stay? also what are the chances of a price drop?
Code:
 "I Love Where I'm Headed But Miss Where I've Been."-Kaz Kyzah

cant make my ID til after spring break (in about two weeks) :frown:
frown.gif
VNDS Sz 11 AIR JORDAN SPACE JAMS
VNDS Sz 10.5 NIKE SB BLACK PACK DUNKS
DS Sz 10.5 NIKE AF1 LOWS 2006 ST.PATTY's
DS Sz 10.5 NIKE SB PUFF N STUFF DUNKS

^ read the whole thread ALL these questions have been answered.
WANTED
Nike Air Force 1 "ATMOS" Sz 10 or 10.5
Nike Air Force 1 All Star 2006 "Astro's" Sz 10, 10.5, 11
Nike Dunk Lebron "Akron" Sz 10, 10.5
Nike Air Force 1 "VIBE Magazine" Any Size.

in the time it took you to post, you could have read the paragraph explaining it. you get an email with a password from nike or hope someone is nice and gives you theirs
Wanted: Size 12-13 astro all star af1 and 3m snake

I've been following this thread for a while, and got my IDs a few weeks ago. I made them at 255 after winning a contest. Excellent quality on this shoe. They might look like the linens in the pics, but the blue is actually a greenish teal in person, plus the suede is WAY nicer.

http://photobucket.com

http://photobucket.com

^^ nice
WANTED: af1 linens, af1 shrooms, COF "san frans" (sz 7)
supreme high "orange", supreme blazers "black" (sz 8)

I'm having problems making a pair that I like enough to justify spending $275. I wish the back heel part and the front part around the toe box could be different colors.

I wanna make a pair of Rose Garden lows so badly, its not even funny
Just look at it as 30 more pounds of awesomeness

Not gonna use mine so here.

I got the email last month on the 7th so I think it's only good for a couple more days.

29zu3cw.jpg

darn it, someone scooped that one up.

can someone please EMAIL or PM me their password if they don't want it?

thanks in advance.
theVILLE
friend or foe state ya biz...
AIM: johnnyblaze036

I tried that one and failed as well.

Sig test. :smile:
TEAM AM FAM
Oh, it can't be. Illphil with the Air Max family....
I NEED AN AF1 ID PASSWORD. AND GOT A PACK OF CD'S 4 U
[email protected]

^^i'm telling you, you better be refreshing this thread every 10 seconds if you want one of those free paswords cuz that;s what everyone's doing....
...and this thread will be locked in 4, 3, 2...

So instead of a thread with everyother post having passwords for sale, we have one of password requests.

Come on people give it a rest. When someone doesn't want to use one, they will post it.

Other then that just sign up at the ID site.
Quote:
Maybe I sound like an old fart but I remember when helping people out was part of the fun in the community.

T E A M M I D W E S T
Its Indiana

ok so i finally made my knicks colorway bigups to HussSole for the hookup...ill show pics when i get em... question? how long do these take for them to ship them out? so for instance if i made it tonite just now when should i be expecting it?
Knicks Fan til I die​

Quote:
^^i'm telling you, you better be refreshing this thread every 10 seconds if you want one of those free paswords cuz that;s what everyone's doing....

Quote:
So instead of a thread with everyother post having passwords for sale, we have one of password requests.

Come on people give it a rest. When someone doesn't want to use one, they will post it..

Thank you Deputy Moderator.

But I have a JOB. And I am on NT enough. I can't stay glued to the comp. waiting for someone to post.

And when someone does, I have to hope my internet is fast enough, or I type fast enough, to make it happen.

It's a bit ridiculous. So I don't see what's so bad about requesting a password when people are just giving them away.

In the words of a wise man......

Quote:
Maybe I sound like an old fart but I remember when helping people out was part of the fun in the community.
TEAM AM FAM
Oh, it can't be. Illphil with the Air Max family....
I NEED AN AF1 ID PASSWORD. AND GOT A PACK OF CD'S 4 U
[email protected]

Quote:
ok so i finally made my knicks colorway bigups to HussSole for the hookup...ill show pics when i get em... question? how long do these take for them to ship them out? so for instance if i made it tonite just now when should i be expecting it?
:smile:
smile.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
Crushed-out Heavenly-Heaven aint got a Jesus if I aint fly.

just got a password from Nike in my email

will post some pics later when i can upload them to my site

Ravens colors :smile:
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom