NIKE AF1 ID project .... NOT FOR PASSWORD SALES!!!!

Alright PO, just let me know man. I got two sitting here waiting.
You ain't figure out what I'm about yet, always rockin that this ain't out yet.
You got yourself a PDA and a Bluetooth and you think you're a CEO now.
Team AM FAM​

~DEMIMATT~

Those SUPA IDs are just NUTZ! I almost fell out of my chair when I saw how close they are to the real deal. One of my favorite SB's on my favorite style NIKE sneakers!

Great Job on those as everyone else is making GUCCI Af1.

How is the Orange "NIKE AIR" stitching on the back of them?

To all the leather AF1 ID owners,
How does the leather toe box handle after wear?

can some1 school me on how to change the laces... the tip is mad thick.... do u unscrew it or pull it? cuz its mad hard to take it off...
Knicks Fan til I die​

Quote:
can some1 school me on how to change the laces... the tip is mad thick.... do u unscrew it or pull it? cuz its mad hard to take it off...

they unscrew off.... don;t force it.
...no really.

^^Didnt N1keDrawer get his from Sneakerplay?
Crushed-out Heavenly
-Heaven aint got a Jesus if I aint fly.

Quote:
I would like to know too. Anyone??

I've only worn mine once but it's like any other leather AF1 except it has cotton lining under the top of the toe box
If money didn't change you, YOU'RE NOT MAKING ENOUGH!!!

Those cali's were very clea.....but those gucci's take the cake. I would hit one of yall up who have pw's but 275 is jus ridiculous
Needed in sz. 11.5-12: Union 180's, Blk/Blu 180, Grape V, Blk/Red xii's, St. Patty, Blk/Blk Gum Euro, Chamber of fear complacency, hype, hater, Holland AF1's, De La Hi sb's, Black Spiz'ikes, Penny Foams.F/S Mars IV SZ. 10.5 & [email protected][/b]

yeah I'm a noob, I got a code but ummm...I can't seem to find the place to enter it on the Nike iD site...could someone help me with the link. lol Thanks :\
ohwell.gif
Got my J's on 'cause they are real sneakers

^You don't need the code to do the design, you just enter the code at the end when you're done.

Just go to nikeid.com/af1 to design to your heart's content.

haha thanks...gah if money was no option...oh well

here's the code if anyone wants it.

2GRD9R65T4FGAER

Got my J's on 'cause they are real sneakers

i got a password, but i cant figure out where to enter it on the nikeid website

litlle help please

you enter the code at the checkout. it's only if you're buying it.

you qualify for these by requesting a code from NikeID. If you go to the checkout without a code, you have the option of requesting a password.

As stated, I believe you can't buy these anymore, but i'm not sure.

Quote:
Any one have a def. date for the last day to make these??

they told me through end of june...i just made one yesterday so they're still up. if you have a PW, try it and you will know if it works. it won;t expire the password as long as you do not place the order and delete it from your cart.
...no really.

Back
Top Bottom