Nike Air 180 OG

I feel that statement, but the 180 is my favorite silhouette and am actually a huge fan of Steadman as well, so I want to treat them as something more meaningful than just some “rare kicks”, they’re sentimental in a way, and I understimated that
I hear ya. But come on, at least wear them once. They are too gorgeous to just be sitting in a box.

I bought several ultramarines, 2 steadmans, night ops, ceramic, Holtgreve and returned them all except one ultramarine. All because both ultramarine air bags squeak (both still do) and because the shoe is uncomfortable. Not worth my money in any color way. :smh:

I still like the silhouette though.

steadmans...I passed on them TWICE.

Finally went to order and THEY GONE.

tumblr_mbz2xov3bk1r6aoq4o1_500.gif

Despite the slim pickings this year, I think the Berlins are my favorite 2019 release so far. I feel like I’ll have them soleswapped though...

Need those Berlin's! When and where should I be looking if I'm in the US

I don’t think they’re releasing in the US at all... I’ve been looking for info. Seem to be in Berlin and euro only. But I got a bid accepted on stockX at a reasonable price.... you can try there.

I don’t think they’re releasing in the US at all... I’ve been looking for info. Seem to be in Berlin and euro only. But I got a bid accepted on stockX at a reasonable price.... you can try there.

Nice! How much was your bid?

Back
Top Bottom