Nike Air 180 OG

ohmygosher

Banned
Joined Jul 18, 2012
I just hate that damn yellowed midsole they keep doing. My HOAs are still in awesome condition, so I'll be passing...I think.

Joined Feb 21, 2013
There's no need for the yellowing, but anyway does somebody knows what retail will be on these?

Joined Mar 17, 2011
super excited these are dropping, been searching eBay for like 3 yrs for these.

I refuse to pay 300+ for them tho.

good thing i waited!!!!

STOKED y000

Joined Oct 8, 2009
I'll get a pair. I've worn the hell out of my Lunar 180 from a few years back and have never managed to get a pair of the og ultramarine.

Joined Dec 7, 2010
did those imperial blues ever drop anywhere (europe, maybe...)? bummed they never saw the light of day here stateside.

Joined Nov 19, 2005
did those imperial blues ever drop anywhere (europe, maybe...)? bummed they never saw the light of day here stateside.
u mean these?
I was PISSED when these didn't drop stateside.

Local Mom & Pop shop has a few of the blacks in smaller sizes I believe.  Reminds me that I need to drop by there since the people in my area sleep on all of the classics.
Sucker for purple.  The classics that Nike leaves in the vault.

superblytrife

Supporter
Joined Mar 20, 2002
Very tempting, but I'm not sure I'm willing to pay retail for the vintage look.  The upper on this shoe is too white for the yellowed midsole to look decent like it did on the Infrared 90s, IMO.  

Hopefully these sit like the HOAs did so I can scoop for well under retail, although these days I doubt that'll happen.  

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now