Nike Air 180 OG

I dont see any other reputable sneaker sites or pages reporting this. Also no sneek peeks and the very sudden drop date, i think this incorrect

Managed to snag some concords last week on eBay, worn once. I really hope we get some news on the re-release soon

Screenshot_20240325-150414~2.png
Screenshot_20240325-150424~2.png
Screenshot_20240325-150431~2.png
Screenshot_20240325-150439~2.png

Do many of you find these to be a tight fit ? Length was fine but They feel narrow. Debating whether to go 0.5 size up on this drop. Anyone else ?

So no word on a launch day for these yet? Also curious on how these generally fit so I can get the right size. TTS or half size up.....

Word in the Uk is these are dropping May- I know a shop owner with very reliable info and also seen a couple of reputable fashion magazines saying the same. Fully expecting some sneek peeks in the next week or so.
Any mention of hyper blue air max plus??

Word in the Uk is these are dropping May- I know a shop owner with very reliable info and also seen a couple of reputable fashion magazines saying the same. Fully expecting some sneek peeks in the next week or so.

These, military 4s and Mrs’ birthday in same month? Ive got nothing left Phil 🤣🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom