Nike Air 180 OG

Nike always overcorrects so I won’t doubt the bubbles being bigger. But that will also probably vary by size. No way the 3D scanned every size.

There was also less automation in manufacturing back then so there were even more variations between actual pairs. So 3D scanning a random pair isn’t going to necessarily produce the exact pair that you saw pictured on the internet.

Interesting take on swoosh over correcting. I like that.

Don't really know too much regarding air nike tennis shoes, but these look really good so that's enough for me.

As a demon of the derriere... I'm all aboot the BBL 180's (plus, there must be a correlation between large air max pockets and comfortability).

In essence like magazine, that just means more thickness for the fitness...

giggity.gif

Look great! I enjoy the details in these discussions, but net net, I'm getting a pair and looking forward to it. Without having more detailed info, I've decided to go for a half size up to be on the safe side. Hope they're an easy cop.

Thanks for the feedback. I find the AM BB red and AM III infrared to be TTS and perfectly fine, but could have easily gone half size up for a little less snug fit. If these 180s are even a touch tighter than those, I'll want half size up. Any feedback on how these fit compared to these other two?

Thanks for the feedback. I find the AM BB red and AM III infrared to be TTS and perfectly fine, but could have easily gone half size up for a little less snug fit. If these 180s are even a touch tighter than those, I'll want half size up. Any feedback on how these fit compared to these other two?

Closer to the AM1 BB than the 90 recraft. Definitely NOT tighter.

Does anyone know when these release in the EU? I’m in Spain the next couple of weeks and hope to pick these up locally.

I remember this photo very vividly!! 🇧🇷 #Senna Sempre!! The greatest PERIOD!! 👏👏 It's 30 years of his passing (May 1st was the actual anniversary of his passing 😢😭) and they are racing at Imola this weekend. Gasly is wearing a custom Senna Helmet that once he finishes will be auctioned off for the Instituto Aytron Senna.

I miss him!!😢😢 here's my Senna hat collection!
PXL_20240501_232506795.jpg

I want to buy a pair, I REALLY REALLY do! I remember like yesterday that my classmate in 9th grade in spring 1992 track team, was wearing these as I had the Emerald Huaraches! We did high jump and seeing these was so cool. But I know being the material they are, these will get filthy and trashed no matter how cautious I am in wearing them. I'm torn on what to do. 😞

I remember this photo very vividly!! 🇧🇷 #Senna Sempre!! The greatest PERIOD!! 👏👏 It's 30 years of his passing (May 1st was the actual anniversary of his passing 😢😭) and they are racing at Imola this weekend. Gasly is wearing a custom Senna Helmet that once he finishes will be auctioned off for the Instituto Aytron Senna.

I want to buy a pair, I REALLY REALLY do! I remember like yesterday that my classmate in 9th grade in spring 1992 track team, was wearing these as I had the Emerald Huaraches! We did high jump and seeing these was so cool. But I know being the material they are, these will get filthy and trashed no matter how cautious I am in wearing them. I'm torn on what to do. 😞

Double up. That's my plan

Double up. That's my plan

I'm reformed now as I sold off 85% of my collection (well over 350 pairs over the past 6-8 years). I don't buy multiples anymore (my only exception will be the Agassi ATC II Hot Lava when they come out as I'm a tennis player & one of the keepers of the Flame Ball in the Agassi thread) and I honestly only buy shoes if the price is stupid cheap (my $37.40 pair of Kukini "waters" was a home run for me) and it's "special" to me. These qualify as special but I would get mad at myself for them getting dirty. 😕

Filthy and trashed these are better than 99% of other shoes. Go all in.

Buy 'em, wear 'em, enjoy 'em. The filth will be filth of honor. That's my plan at least. And double up, of course 🙏

Back
Top Bottom