Nike Air 180 OG

i have a pair of 03' ultramarines that are still going strong. i wear them pretty often too, things are kinda dirt magnets but they look good w/age imo

@vig09  what size are you?  if those are 9.5s off the bay, youre welcome.  i decided not to fight you for them.  i been had watched them for days with no bids.  at the last second i decided meh, they'll pop up again. 

@vig09
 what size are you?  if those are 9.5s off the bay, youre welcome.  i decided not to fight you for them.  i been had watched them for days with no bids.  at the last second i decided meh, they'll pop up again. 

Size 12 , copped from famprice.com

i have a pair of 03' ultramarines that are still going strong. i wear them pretty often too, things are kinda dirt magnets but they look good w/age imo
btw those came out in 2005, not 2003 
wink.gif

^Not the HOA pair, they had a release prior

i stupidly passed on the HOA cause i had a pair already and now i'd love to have two or three of them but can't find a 13 anywhere :nerd:

Last edited:
^repped for the knowledge/info :smokin

look i smoke a lot of bud so i can't remember exactly but i knw i had a pair before HOA. i remember 180's being on ID w/the t-shirts and i made a close to ultramarine pair but not exact

Last edited:
do you guys think we'll see anymore 180's anytime soon or nothing till the 30yr anniversary? Was the last release really the Concords and the pink/orangish joints?

@AIRMAXDISCIPLE

You're right bro! I just looked lol production date of 4/16/05....

I'm thinking of the Persian BW's ....those had an 03' releases.
how about you hit that vape again... 
pimp.gif
nthat.gif
smokin.gif
sick.gif

do you guys think we'll see anymore 180's anytime soon or nothing till the 30yr anniversary? Was the last release really the Concords and the pink/orangish joints?
i dont think so.  back tracking recently released joints is even hard, let alone see new ones.  

Are older 180's pretty resistant to sole crumble? Can't find any pics online of that happening.
Always loved the OG 180 but once y

The OG's hole up pretty well but are prone to crumbling. I owned an OG pair of the Olympics and wore them regularly. They were a little tight so I sold them off but was surprised to see a shoe that at that Time was 17 years old was still wearable

Do they get more comfortable as you wear them?
I've worn two pairs of Air 180 retros from a decade ago and they don't really get more comfortable with time, felt pretty much the same to me from start to finish. No break-in required.

The tiny A I R lettering on the tongue fell off overtime as they aged with a lot of wear.

Last edited:
Anybody that own 180's from the 2005-2006 era want to chime in and let me know if they fit similar to the ones that released in the last 3 years? Thinking about grabbing an older pair that popped up for sale but they are half size down from what I wear in these recent releases. Some seem to vary depending on when they released. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom