Nike Air 180 OG

My favorite 180's..

IMG_20180629_213956_223.jpg

is it just me but these run a lil big?

yes and this is my biggest complaint about 180s [in particular] and other silhouettes including some am1, all am98, all am90, all air trainer 1 and all dunk lows post 2014ish. 180s just happen to be the worst offender. my theory is they needed the extra length to correct the boxy toes to the "new shape." IMO, its for the worse. great, you got a little slanted curvature, but added .5-.75 inches so we're all wearing clown shoes.

most, if not all my am 180s pre 2014 are just as narrow, but shorter in length. im entirely upset about this since i had to return all 3 of my IDs. ive just recently purchased a half size down in the dessert ripstops and they fit better, but still longer than all my TTS pre 2014 am 180s. experimented the same with the biggie dunks. so now in these 2 silhouettes [plus am98s and air trainer 1s] im wearing half size down. i was tryna avoid this sizing nonsense but am victim to it just as yall are.

nike got us out here like...

TTS!!! :angry::smh::sick:
1ShoesCU-crop-c0-51__0-6-676x380.jpg

What we thinking my G's ultramarines going to go even deeper on discount then we've seen thus far (I believe it was 85$ at outlets and 91$ for that link above) ?? Seems like they're in stock everywhere you look so at some point they must hit a flash sale somewhere online?!

I picked up a pair of the ultramarines today at an outlet for $90.

I was told by NF employee that F&F should be beginning on 7/19 and ending on 7/23. Keep an eye out in your emails and Nike+ app. These probably can be had for $63 + tax once the time comes and they’re still in store.

Went through an old fb album and stumbled upon this gem circa 2013 on a park run with my sister and her baby. I stay retrofitted to this day. This day in particular was especially great because a total milf complimented me and said "you have really nice legs" and gave me that "i want the d" glance, had to get the digits.

20180713_234446.jpg

For those living in Melbourne, there are some CDG leftovers on sale at Harrod's (about 9 pairs), 50% off, $175 AUD in Pink and White (Black sold out), US5,5 - 7 - 8,5 - 9,5 - 10,5 - 11 last time I checked (there might be more sizes I can't remember exactly).

Copped 2 pairs of the pink ones for my girl and I :nthat:

yes and this is my biggest complaint about 180s [in particular] and other silhouettes including some am1, all am98, all am90, all air trainer 1 and all dunk lows post 2014ish. 180s just happen to be the worst offender. my theory is they needed the extra length to correct the boxy toes to the "new shape." IMO, its for the worse. great, you got a little slanted curvature, but added .5-.75 inches so we're all wearing clown shoes.

most, if not all my am 180s pre 2014 are just as narrow, but shorter in length. im entirely upset about this since i had to return all 3 of my IDs. ive just recently purchased a half size down in the dessert ripstops and they fit better, but still longer than all my TTS pre 2014 am 180s. experimented the same with the biggie dunks. so now in these 2 silhouettes [plus am98s and air trainer 1s] im wearing half size down. i was tryna avoid this sizing nonsense but am victim to it just as yall are.

nike got us out here like...

TTS!!! :angry::smh::sick:
1ShoesCU-crop-c0-51__0-6-676x380.jpg

Thank you for the breakdown in sizing. I need these.

Those shoes though :lol:

Back
Top Bottom