NIKE AIR 270 & Nike Air Force 270

^ nothing a little hair dryer can’t fix AND by the time that happens (years) you’ll be over them.

Very curious what they made that clear airbag out of on the dusty cactus color. Wonder if it’s going to yellow like a vapormax or show the wear from compression (also like a vapormax). That’s the one thing that’s making me hesitate.
I thought about that too. One reason why I didn’t buy any VM that have clear airbags. But I had to get this color. Also, the clear airbag on this 270 isn’t as clear as the VM, it has somewhat of a foggy(Dusty?) look to it...so hopefully it won’t be as noticeable if it does turn yellowish.

I am super stoked this model is getting the BeTrue treatment as well. Looking forward to the images of those. Hopefully it is like what they did with the HD 2015 sole where it was the gradient rainbow.

Hey guys, I would like to clarify the sizing for these air max 270s.

If you have an air max 1, flyknit lunar 3, flyknit racer, Stefan janoski or ultra boost (1/2/3/4) to compare the sizing with the 270s it'll be really appreciated!!!

10.5 - UB 3.0
10.5 - Flynit racer

Went with the 10.5 in these, about a fingers width in the toe. 10 was to tight. I like my shoes with some room in the toe area.

What's the difference from a Air Max 180 and Air Max 270 air bubble or outsole?

Tried my local Shoe Palace for the Dusty Cactus, but they pulled them from the shelves

these are fire. prolly cop the bones if i can find em in store. wide footers def go tts. no way could i go half down. though about going half up actually.
DXfQ340UQAAvSJs.jpg

Anyone else agree that front midsole foam on the AM 270 is React? I have both the Epics and the Vapor Streets and they feel the same to me. Really love this shoe btw.

Ok these def grew on me. Gonna grab a pair or three :tongue: def getting those phantom 270 off stockx. Beautiful.

Anyone else agree that front midsole foam on the AM 270 is React? I have both the Epics and the Vapor Streets and they feel the same to me. Really love this shoe btw.

It's not React. It's dual-density foam similar to previous lifestyle shoes like the Roshe Two that uses a triple-density memory-foam midsole/outsole. I can't remember off the top of my head which lifestyle shoes had dual-density foam. A good way you can also tell is that when you step into the shoe after breaking it in after a couple of wears, your feet will sink in just a little bit like a bed.

need dusty cactus bad, called every shoepalace near me and none have them. Several store reps didn’t even know what the airmax 270 model was, SMDH

Idk if I can necessarily agree because I don’t actually know for sure, but the foam or material used in the fore foot midsole IS super soft and comfortable. I was definitely getting a boost/react vibe from them for sure. They are suprisingly comfortable on that kind of level, which I didn’t expect. Felt like I was walking on an air cloud pillow? or something lol. Was like “damn”. By the way ended up going up .5 (which adds even more comfort) and they feel even better. My true size was doable but a lil too constricting for liking. These are flames.

Last edited:
Almost went to the mall today to pickup the light bone pair. Then thought to myself that id rather wait for a colorway i really like. I might end up getting the Black/ Hot Punch cw though

Bones are the best cw so far IMO. I’m glad that they’re also the most available.

Went to local JD store today and tried on a pair. Pleasantly surprised as it was considerably lighter than I expected, and the mesh upper doesn’t feel too shabby either.

Step in comfort also has a a lot to do with the Ortholite insole for the 270’s.

Back
Top Bottom