NIKE AIR 270 & Nike Air Force 270

Considering these are meant for casual, the comfort should hold up longer than a performance sneaker that you would put work in to correct?

These remind me a lot of the Air Max 180's that came out early 2000's. I can't find them or pictures anywhere, but I swear I had two pairs and they were really nice. Anyone have any pics or find them anywhere??

need dusty cactus bad, called every shoepalace near me and none have them. Several store reps didn’t even know what the airmax 270 model was, SMDH
I live in Pasadena, CA and I called Shoe Palace in Santa Anita and Glendale and neither have the Cactus or the yellows. I need both ASAP!

Fam can you PM some leads on a 10.

hmmm I guess today was the day, but seems like the light bone cw is disappearing online and locally in Orange County (for my sz 12 at least).
Something seems to be wrong with Shoepalace's site too :sick::smh:

Edit* Got through on Shoepalace website.
Main Place SP still has the dusty cactus and others, but not in my size. Footlockers around here only had up to 11.5

If anyone is looking for the recently released colors, Shoe Palace has them. If you use code "SPCOUPONCAUSENIKE10" it's 10% off. It's working as of 7:30pm PST, 03/03/2018.

Thanks for posting the code. Just went through. Wish I didn't sit around so could have used the footsites codes or FNL winners circle rewards, but hey better than nothing.

I'm sure the other CWs are bound to go on sale, but looks like light bone/hot punch are gonna sell out.

Thanks for posting the code. Just went through. Wish I didn't sit around so could have used the footsites codes or FNL winners circle rewards, but hey better than nothing.

I'm sure the other CWs are bound to go on sale, but looks like light bone/hot punch are gonna sell out.
Yea it’s not a bad price with the 10% off code, still below retail after using it. And they still have a fsr on the light bone color and others too. Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
it seems light bone have sold out at shoe palace web site, i can't process order after 10 percent off coupon & the PayPal process payment screen

it seems light bone have sold out at shoe palace web site, i can't process order after 10 percent off coupon & the PayPal process payment screen
Are you sure? I still see a fsr and able to add to cart and code still works.

what Shoe Palace code we trying here, SS20OFF ? i've tried all available and nothing is going through?

Bought the Bone color way off Notre shop for $127 shipped. Hoping I grabbed the right size!

Went to my local footlocker (Pasadena, CA) and the only had the bone, blk/wht, and Olives. No luck on the yellows or the cactus.

Back
Top Bottom