NIKE AIR 270 & Nike Air Force 270

Can’t believe some people are actually going down .5 a size in these. That’s crazy from my point of view. I actually had to .5 size up! These don’t just fit snug, these fit tight at TTS IMO lol. I understand everyone feet are different though.

Last edited:
Dope colorway...
I want these but don't have the time to chase it around. Hence why I enquired if anyone, in all their dealings with shoe store managers and such--and who seem to have asked questions about the 270 releases--may have heard something. Assuming this one is another QS. Whatever, I'm getting them one way or another. If I have to pay a few bucks over retail, so be it. Not likely I'll be able to be on SNKRS the minute they drop. Annoying but ... whatever.

I want these but don't have the time to chase it around. Hence why I enquired if anyone, in all their dealings with shoe store managers and such--and who seem to have asked questions about the 270 releases--may have heard something. Assuming this one is another QS. Whatever, I'm getting them one way or another. If I have to pay a few bucks over retail, so be it. Not likely I'll be able to be on SNKRS the minute they drop. Annoying but ... whatever.
This specific color will be a few places - NDC, Footlocker, etc. It's a little early to have any active links, but here's one at Hibbett's with a countdown:
https://www.hibbett.com/nike-air-fo.../M0082G.html?dwvar_M0082G_color=0256&cgid=men

Nike-Air-Force-270-4.jpg Nike-Air-Force-270-1.jpg

Can’t believe some people are actually going down .5 a size in these. That’s crazy from my point of view. I actually had to .5 size up! These don’t just fit snug, these fit tight at TTS IMO lol. I understand everyone feet are different though.

for me, i have a narrow foot. tried on my tts and had a little room in the front. I also wear thin no shows so the fit with .5 down felt better

I was gonna cop a pair after work today, figured I'd ask if there's any coupon deals with these anywhere?

There was a 10% off Shoe Palace code floating around in here a few days ago but it may be dead by now.

This specific color will be a few places - NDC, Footlocker, etc. It's a little early to have any active links, but here's one at Hibbett's with a countdown:
https://www.hibbett.com/nike-air-fo.../M0082G.html?dwvar_M0082G_color=0256&cgid=men

Nike-Air-Force-270-4.jpg Nike-Air-Force-270-1.jpg
Thanks, good looking out. I know the Sneakernews story said March 22, but there was no mention of what type of release or where. This colorway is so far not listed on the SNKRS app in terms of upcoming releases, either. This style isn't the kind I would normally buy, but something about this shoe and this colorway has me liking it a lot. Will be a nice changeup.

Air unit looks smaller on the flyknit pair

Maybe it's just the pic or size of the shoe in the pic

I like the two mini swooshes over the same ole big check we already see on almost every Nike

Looks more balanced and flows better with the silhouette

Still gonna cop the flyknits for the comfort though

I haven’t seen a Flyknit colorway that tops the mesh i.e. Bone, Dusty Cactus and Yellows.

Back
Top Bottom