NIKE AIR 270 & Nike Air Force 270

Just ordered dusty cactus for $137 shipped from eBay after using their 20% code going on today. Heads up to anyone trying to cop under retail, discount code is PSPRING20

Last edited:
Just ordered dusty cactus for $137 shipped from eBay after using their 20% code going on today. Heads up to anyone trying to cop under retail, discount code is PSPRING20

Right now with the ebay coupon, you can order most all colorways of the AM/AF 270's under retail. including the ones posted here that haven't officially dropped yet. (Tiger, Cactus, Wolf Grey, Black etc.)

Went to SP earlier today and they still have the Dusty Cactus for sale. Asked them about the Tiger colorway but they said they had to put those back until the 22nd. They remember me and wanted to sell it but decided not to.

I want to pick up the yellow one from eBay with today’s 20% code but I kinda don’t trust the ones on eBay. Why is the seller always from New York? Hmmm, What to do...??? :rolleyes

Last edited by a moderator:
1282E438-3FDD-4D4F-9A85-C1301C2B3DCD.jpeg 88DD5BA5-66D9-4D7A-9CD7-4E7D19EA79A8.jpeg

Picked these up today at Champs, thought I was gunna take an L but they still had one 9.5 that was returned. They remind me of the 2K4s :pimp:

copped half size down because thats all they had on ebay

rip to my toes
I tried a .5 down in store and it feels fine to me. Granted it was only for a few seconds.

I'm debating the same but with the cactus... We have until 8 PM before the coupon ends. #firstworldproblems

I went ahead and copped. I want the 93s in the cactus cw on deep disco and this is my favorite 270 so far. If .5 down doesnt fit right after a while, I'll just send them back.

anybody else like that grape yellow black colorway?

im kinda liking and might get after i see how these dusty cactus fit and feel

Anyone seen the light bone pair in a size 14? Could have sworn they were up at Nordstrom but apparently not, and I’m def not paying over retail

Just placed an order through www.renarts.com for the Tiger color way for $135 shipped. Was going to wait until SP release it and use the 10% coupon, but if you're a first time buyer and sign up for the newsletter through renarts, your first purchase is 10% off with free shipping and no tax for me since I'm in CA. SP would've had to charge me tax.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want to avoid the ebay route altogether, Renarts has them up for retail. (via email order)
https://renarts.com/products/mens-nike-air-max-270-triple-black-ah8050-005

Shoot them an email, despite the 3/16 release date at the bottom, they (and their sister store Rise45) will sometimes go ahead and ship.

They will really go ahead and ship? Yeah I thought they did an email form. I was actually taken to a cart and a checkout window. No call or email form?

Back
Top Bottom