NIKE AIR 270 & Nike Air Force 270

for those who got um already hows the toe box? narrow or roomy?

im guessing the mesh wont be stretchy

I share these inquiries

I personally find the toe box to be slightly roomy. I can wiggle my toes around and even slide my foot side to side a little bit. But the midfoot and heel are quite narrow.

I have an "Egyptian" foot-type, average arch, low instep. I think TTS is the move for these unless you have seriously wide feet (and if you do, chances are you already know it because you have trouble with a lot of Nikes).

which-foot-type-are-you-egyptian-roman-greek.jpg

These fit tight. And the mesh doesn’t stretch whatsoever. For true comfort, I’d advise anyone to go .5 size up from there true size in these. Assuming one knows what their true size actually is.

Feeling the aqua pair but not a fan of mesh upper when the flyknit version dropping

I personally find the toe box to be slightly roomy. I can wiggle my toes around and even slide my foot side to side a little bit. But the midfoot and heel are quite narrow.

I have an "Egyptian" foot-type, average arch, low instep. I think TTS is the move for these unless you have seriously wide feet (and if you do, chances are you already know it because you have trouble with a lot of Nikes).

which-foot-type-are-you-egyptian-roman-greek.jpg

I AM ROMAN!!!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
:smokin dope thanks. I saw that sivas was gunna release them again and I started looking at them more. Then I began regretting passing on them. Think i’ll grab them now.

From a fit perspective, I'd say the toe box feels a little narrower than regular width. The mesh doesn't have a lot of give either.

I wear 9.5 in Nike running shoes so got a 9.5 in these and they fit great. I tried a 9 (which would work if you like a tight/snug fit), but the heel to toe drop causes my foot to slide forward a little bit and put pressure on my toes. I have a slightly narrow foot and buy almost all of my Nikes in a 9 or 9.5. If it helps to compare some models:

VaporMax - 9.5
Zoom Fly - 9.5
Epic React - 9.5
LunarEpic 1 - 9.5

I swear, picking a color to get is like picking a favorite child. I can't be loading up on all the ones I find appealing because it's dang near 99% of em smh

From a fit perspective, I'd say the toe box feels a little narrower than regular width. The mesh doesn't have a lot of give either.

I wear 9.5 in Nike running shoes so got a 9.5 in these and they fit great. I tried a 9 (which would work if you like a tight/snug fit), but the heel to toe drop causes my foot to slide forward a little bit and put pressure on my toes. I have a slightly narrow foot and buy almost all of my Nikes in a 9 or 9.5. If it helps to compare some models:

VaporMax - 9.5
Zoom Fly - 9.5
Epic React - 9.5
LunarEpic 1 - 9.5
so the toe box isnt roomy?

Thanks gokublack! That will be my next gym shoe.

I’m assuming since the are fk they cost more than the mesh?

Back
Top Bottom