NIKE AIR 270 & Nike Air Force 270

damn didnt even notice the holes of the mesh were purple. i ****ed up had i known that i woulda got those instead of the dusty cactus. would go great with laker ****

I love the color blocking on that pair, just not a fan of the colors personally. I like how they split the "Air 270" logo with yellow/purple, and the purple underlay of mesh.

1282E438-3FDD-4D4F-9A85-C1301C2B3DCD.jpeg 88DD5BA5-66D9-4D7A-9CD7-4E7D19EA79A8.jpeg

Picked these up today at Champs, thought I was gunna take an L but they still had one 9.5 that was returned. They remind me of the 2K4s :pimp:
That’s right.

I looked down at my AM93 teal and figured out where did 2K4 came from

They all are Huarache designs.

Just placed an order through www.renarts.com for the Tiger color way for $135 shipped. Was going to wait until SP release it and use the 10% coupon, but if you're a first time buyer and sign up for the newsletter through renarts, your first purchase is 10% off with free shipping and no tax for me since I'm in CA. SP would've had to charge me tax.

In CA too, so no tax + free shipping is definitely appreciated. Under retail ain’t bad either

ordered dusty cactus on ebay last night. think i'll just cop these tiger yellow's on disco from renarts and call it day.

These are surprisingly lightweight. The air unit feels like nothing I’ve ever felt before. Extremely plush and responsive - something you don’t usually get from max air. These are right there with vapor max in terms of comfort and may even be better. The mesh construction on the upper is more supportive than flyknit which I like. The mid to forefoot area isn’t just dead space either. It’s actually pretty soft itself.

Definitely gonna need a pair which hurts because I was trying to cut shoes out the budget for a while but that dusty cactus pair probably gonna sell out day 1.

ordered dusty cactus on ebay last night. think i'll just cop these tiger yellow's on disco from renarts and call it day.
I held back on the tiger yellows cause the pictures make the swoosh and air bag appear too pink. More pink than the bones. I figure I’ll just wait to see them in person.

Kind of OT but it does relate to the mesh/PK debate with the 270:

I remember how much I LOVED the mesh on the air max 2015 and LunarGlide 7. I personally found it to be much more comfortable than flyknit.

Flyknit is cool, but I don’t always want a sock like fit. A sturdier, more supportive upper like EM for example is needed too.

These are surprisingly lightweight. The air unit feels like nothing I’ve ever felt before. Extremely plush and responsive - something you don’t usually get from max air. These are right there with vapor max in terms of comfort and may even be better. The mesh construction on the upper is more supportive than flyknit which I like. The mid to forefoot area isn’t just dead space either. It’s actually pretty soft itself.

Definitely gonna need a pair which hurts because I was trying to cut shoes out the budget for a while but that dusty cactus pair probably gonna sell out day 1.
the bones havent sold out yet so i doubt the dusty cactus will

These probably the best looking Nike’s in a while. Colorway almost doesn’t even matter, I really really like the look of these.

hope he didn't charge you for it too...I love getting an eBay package that I had to pay $15+ shipping for and it's clearly marked "6.95" or something

I don’t think any 270 has sold out on day 1 since the first run of black CWs, but it does seem like a lot more people are waiting for the Dusty Cactus and ya never know with the AMD hype..

I held back on the tiger yellows cause the pictures make the swoosh and air bag appear too pink. More pink than the bones. I figure I’ll just wait to see them in person.

Pretty sure it’s the same “Hot Punch” air unit on the Blacks, Bones, and Tigers so it should be the same pinkish color.

Really need to try a pair on in store so I can figure out what size to get online for other colorways

I showed up 2 hours later and they had them before I received email

I had to call customer service and they called the store and they said for me to come right away and pick up. When I got there just had to sign a paper and I walked out. It was all fast I didn’t even have to pay for the parking in queens center mall

Back
Top Bottom