NIKE AIR 270 & Nike Air Force 270

Copped the bones but the bubble was way too bright pink for me especially since the bubble is so big. Love the design but had to return it. Was going to cop the Dusty cactus bit already have white and black nmd white mounteeribg that have the same look. Might wait for the air Force 270 in new colorways or go for the crimson blue Flyknit ones.

didn't even realize light bones sold out. there was a FSR on FNL when I checked last week

just returned my pairs to the store too, too many shoes in rotation and rather have the Cactuses

Botted? What are you talking about? Website is fine
The website can be fine and still have tons of shopify scrapers pulling links and inventory without it ever hitting your browser.
Did you see all the cancelled OW, Levis 4s, Animal pack, etc, etc a few hours ago?
Botted.
I didnt stutter.

Glad y’all eating :smokin

3C15B0C6-74AF-4845-BBAA-8A96596C079F.gif

Shiiitttt I missed again

Been hearing a bunch of conflicting stories on comfort. Gonna be a game time decision for me on the Dusty’s this week.

Got my Tigers on Saturday and pulled them out today. Super nice shoe on foot, light and comfortable overall. May have to take a shot at the Dusty Cactus if I can catch them on sale, they’re too clean.

Got my Tigers on Saturday and pulled them out today. Super nice shoe on foot, light and comfortable overall. May have to take a shot at the Dusty Cactus if I can catch them on sale, they’re too clean.
I dont think the dusty cactus' will make it that far to be on sale

I went into one of my local Villa's yesterday and they will be getting the Dusty Cactus in store. I am going to go take a look on Thursday and see how they look on feet and decide on the Tigers or the DC. The Tigers are :pimp:

I tried these on yesterday and you can't wear these with jeans. Joints looked like flippers on me. Mad long. Not a good look. They're dope as **** tho in person, seen old and young people trying them on in the store.

I tried on my normal size and it had a snug fit but still plenty of space.

I tried these on yesterday and you can't wear these with jeans. Joints looked like flippers on me. Mad long. Not a good look. They're dope as **** tho in person, seen old and young people trying them on in the store.

I tried on my normal size and it had a snug fit but still plenty of space.

Yeah I had jeans on when I first tried them on and I did not like the way they looked on me. I tried the Tigers on yesterday with joggers and they looked way better. I think shorts are going to work the best for me.

Back
Top Bottom