NIKE AIR 270 & Nike Air Force 270

Doesn’t show the cactus colorway tho on locator

I believe i clicked the wrong shoe before, this one is the correct one.

Screen Shot 2018-03-20 at 4.14.32 PM.png

I just checked my order from Undefeated and it says cancelled too. Didn' even get an email. Lol

I think it has to do with all the backdoor links going around last night. They were canceling illegitimate orders left and right. Perhaps some of the dusty cactus got caught in the mix even if they were obtained the right way.

i normally wear an 11. I tried a guy on eBay and he said he sold out. are they snug? could i go a half size up and do 11.5?

Missed Renarts, UNDFTD cancelled, eBay for under retail is out of the question at this point of the day now..

I better hit on SNKRS :smh:

I count 16 stores in my area stocking the Cactus, and I'm thankful they flooded the market with these. Should be able to simply walk into stores and get the sneaker you want around Air Max Day after 3 decades.

I think I'm going to just cop Cactus for now and hope Tigers hit the Disco later. Cactus are perfect for the spring time here in Cali and pretty much year around :lol: :pimp:

Oh wow NDC sold out of Tigers.

May just have to bite the bullet and hope to cop for retail from Snkrs..

Can't afford to miss out on the Cactus

Wanting the tigers on discount. Sold out in my size on NDC.

damn forreal? im shocked they sold out

Real or fake sellout? Checked a day or so ago and they had pretty much an FSR. They were on Swoosh, but Nike been coming for my pockets and although I like the Tigers, I'd rather double up on Cactuses. Plus I'd wear them a ton more than a yellow shoe. Still would grab them if they showed up at a later date. Hopefully they pop back up later in the month. :D

Back
Top Bottom