NIKE AIR 270 & Nike Air Force 270

I think i might have to grab that wmns 11
29089715_1808070266155778_3697975719553400832_n.jpg

If they had just recreated the blocking and fuse of the mesh, i'd be all over these flyknit. The've done layered flyknit that shows color beneath before (FK presto ID, for example)...this seems like such an odd series of design choices. The silhouette is totally different save for the mid/air. Leather tongue and upper mudguard is just odd.

Agree. They look like Flyknit Mercurials, and those could have been had for about $85 on discount for awhile. The color-blocking makes these. Love FK, but not on these. These should be a cheap (in a good way) summertime Air sneaker. $125 would have been nice for a mesh 'Air' sneaker.

Damn and I’m still going after the dusty pair tomorrow, you’re the second person who’s said comfort isn't really there.
its because there are more comfortable shoes out there.

my vapormax, epic react, vaporfly, ultra boost, eqt 93, pure boost, speedform fortis, hovr phantom, are all more comfortable and are performance footwear except for the eqt 93 support

like i said before they arent bad but nike could have done better for a shoe thats supposed to be engineered for casual wear

Damn and I’m still going after the dusty pair tomorrow, you’re the second person who’s said comfort isn't really there.

don't listen to him, they were very comfortable when i tried a pair on yesterday, can only imagine them breaking in and getting better over time too.

Only place with any mention of the womens emerald flyknit pair is finishline. I wonder where else they’ll pop up. Ive got an NDC coupon so hopefully they just show there.

If they had just recreated the blocking and fuse of the mesh, i'd be all over these flyknit. The've done layered flyknit that shows color beneath before (FK presto ID, for example)...this seems like such an odd series of design choices. The silhouette is totally different save for the mid/air. Leather tongue and upper mudguard is just odd.
The flyknits are super bland\generic looking compared to the mesh pairs. Really not sure what nike was thinking when they decided to change the entire look of the shoe in the FK version.

So im confused, what happened with the Tigers, I was waiting to get below retail as they were sitting, and then over the last few days, sold out everywhere...?? My stores around me said they're gone too...TF :emoji_disappointed_relieved:

You could have got the tigers on eBay for 135 yesterday with that coupon.
kicking myself for that...

thanks, copped from SNS, but damn i just wondering what happen, did Drake wear these or something lol where did the rush come from? fake sellout?

Back
Top Bottom