NIKE AIR 270 & Nike Air Force 270

Decided to go the ID route with the AIR 270.

Screen Shot 2018-03-22 at 3.03.12 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-03-22 at 3.03.27 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-03-22 at 3.12.31 PM.png

Here's my ID. For those ordering ID this has the same feel of materials of the AM0 when they were on ID so be cautious. You are not gonna get the same kinda treatment as retail pairs.

270180_v6.png

Here's my ID. For those ordering ID this has the same feel of materials of the AM0 when they were on ID so be cautious. You are not gonna get the same kinda treatment as retail pairs.

270180_v6.png

What do mean by that? These use the same materials or you feel like they will be less quality to retail like the 90 ids?

Just a FYI. Villa has was looks like FSRs for both the Dusty Cactus and Tigers. I'm a little surprised how depleted some online places are with the Dustys. I think there are coupons out there for Villa too.

Ordered full solar red with black bubbles. Ordered one with black pull tab and one with solar pull tab. Came out to 127.50 each. Will be returning whichever I like least which will prob be the black pull tab. Cant believe the promo code worked. It expired 9/17. Wouldnt go through on desktop only app.

lets see Nike, you better get these to my before Air Max day like you’re promising :nerd:

BTW, dont know of anyone else noticed but the womens Emerald flyknit pair also has the 3.26 insole like the dusty cactus do. Apparently a couple others do too, I thought it was just the cactus.

Just picked up the gray Force 270s. Such a good looking shoe in person. Also got a pair earlier this morning off of SNKRS. I can see myself wearing these into the ground during the summer. The Footlocker I went to (Fox Hills mall in Culver City) only had one or two pairs of each size. Foot Action had every AF 270 colorway except the grays for some reason. Finish Line, Champs and Shiekh only got the runners, zero Force versions. No idea what the real supply is going to turn out to be for these, and they could very well be outlet bait in six months. But the malls around me don't appear to have a lot of pairs, anyway.

What do mean by that? These use the same materials or you feel like they will be less quality to retail like the 90 ids?

The AM0 weave and materials were different/cheaper on Nike ID than the retail pairs that was originally released to the masses. The underlay on a lot of the ID made the shoe look like a tear down version. Looking at the ID options for the 270 it seems similar to what we got for the AM0 on ID.

Back
Top Bottom