NIKE AIR 270 & Nike Air Force 270

The AM0 weave and materials were different/cheaper on Nike ID than the retail pairs that was originally released to the masses. The underlay on a lot of the ID made the shoe look like a tear down version. Looking at the ID options for the 270 it seems similar to what we got for the AM0 on ID.

I’ll find out on May 7th when they arrive lol. If they are indeed crappy quality they get returned.

Just copped the dirty cactus off of ShoePalace. Only site with almost a full size run. Would rather hold out for the flyknit version but this colorway was too fire to pass up

Dammit I done goofed :smh:

Of course I would order before reading this thread. Just saw the code. I just tried calling SP customer service and a girl picked up and hung up cause it was 7 minutes to 5 and she just trying to get off work :lol:

Looks like there’s a last 10.5 left and I was going to order a second pair and return one but there’s a $15 restocking fee so it’s basically pointless

I just figured out AM270 fit similar to AM0. AM0 is a little bit tighter though.

AM270 is narrow on midfoot
Stretchy upper makes it TTS.
For comfort I would go 1/2 up.

AM270 felt like VaporMax Plus a tweaked Air Max 93..... forefoot Foam is really great.

Should I have no VaporMax I would buy AM270.

Got my Dustys today and they're nice. No 'Wow' factor. The colorway is clean, and I like the Air Max Day insoles (nice touch), but there is nothing special about them. With the Vapormax last Air Max Day, they seemed like 'something.' These not so much. I think these are good sneakers to kick around in this summer if they can be had for $125. Otherwise, I don't think anyone is missing anything special if they pass on these. These really are like the Air Max 180s of today. Not 95s, 97s, 90s, etc.

Bring on the Kobe 360s.

Got my Dustys today and they're nice. No 'Wow' factor. The colorway is clean, and I like the Air Max Day insoles (nice touch), but there is nothing special about them. With the Vapormax last Air Max Day, they seemed like 'something.' These not so much. I think these are good sneakers to kick around in this summer if they can be had for $125. Otherwise, I don't think anyone is missing anything special if they pass on these. These really are like the Air Max 180s of today. Not 95s, 97s, 90s, etc.

Bring on the Kobe 360s.

Pics??

There are already a lot of pics out there of these Dustys, but here is a pic I took of the insole. Even though it's not seen when worn, I kinda think it is the most unique thing regarding these. Kinda cool.

Attachments

• insole.JPG
    insole.JPG
    242.1 KB · Views: 46

Bring on the Kobe 360s.

Shiiid these break necks and comfort is pretty damn good boy bye

Shiiid these break necks and comfort is pretty damn good boy bye

Based on the pics out there, I thought I was going to feel that way (mainly because this colorway is so clean). But when I got them on foot, they just didn't seem all that special to me. The Vapors, they were something else (too bad the clear air bubbles yellow so easy a yr later). Just me I guess.

Usually wear sz 10 in airmax1, had to go 10.5 because of the sock liner was too tight. Very comfortable shoe

Anybody get the Ultramarine women's pair? I wear an 11 mens and copped a 12 womens. Already having second thoughts while the Nike site is saying a mens 11 and womens 12 are the same length I'm worried that the womens pair is a little too narrow even for someone without wide feet.

Saw these in person lol. Online they looked like a dark orange-red color, but they are more like a hot pink in person. Good thing i saw them at the mall before pulling the trigger online. Dusty cactus looked awesome, but still debating. Those white 270's tho are hard, but will also be hard to keep clean. Definitely a summer shoe

Based on the pics out there, I thought I was going to feel that way (mainly because this colorway is so clean). But when I got them on foot, they just didn't seem all that special to me. The Vapors, they were something else (too bad the clear air bubbles yellow so easy a yr later). Just me I guess.

I hear you, man. The 270 runners are decent but nothing special. Wasn't enticed by them at all today when I was in-store. But then, I doubled on gray Air Force 270s, and no one seems to care about them LOL. The reason is, the Force 270s are something different than what I usually rock, and I love the execution and materials. Call them a wanna-be Yeezy or whatever; I'm too old to give a ****. I just think it is a dope *** shoe.

For the runners, the upper construction and materials are just ... meh, whatever. If I wanted a Dusty Cactus, I'd get the 93s. I have to say, in-terms of true comfort, the 270 sole isn't all that. It's fine but there are shoes way older that are just as comfy. Frankly, the Spiridon Utras I bought for $80 last year blow these things away. Not hating, just telling it like it is. At least for me. I think part of the reason the AF 270s appeal to me so much is that I'm getting bored of endless knit and faux-knit mesh uppers. I have more than I can wear. Happy for a return to nubuck, synthetic leather, neoprene, plastic elements, etc. The past 3-5 years of knit overkill from every brand has bored the **** out of me.

I hear you, man. The 270 runners are decent but nothing special. Wasn't enticed by them at all today when I was in-store. But then, I doubled on gray Air Force 270s, and no one seems to care about them LOL. The reason is, the Force 270s are something different than what I usually rock, and I love the execution and materials. Call them a wanna-be Yeezy or whatever; I'm too old to give a ****. I just think it is a dope *** shoe.

For the runners, the upper construction and materials are just ... meh, whatever. If I wanted a Dusty Cactus, I'd get the 93s. I have to say, in-terms of true comfort, the 270 sole isn't all that. It's fine but there are shoes way older that are just as comfy. Frankly, the Spiridon Utras I bought for $80 last year blow these things away. Not hating, just telling it like it is. At least for me. I think part of the reason the AF 270s appeal to me so much is that I'm getting bored of endless knit and faux-knit mesh uppers. I have more than I can wear. Happy for a return to nubuck, synthetic leather, neoprene, plastic elements, etc. The past 3-5 years of knit overkill from every brand has bored the **** out of me.

Yup. In terms of comfort, from Vapors and Boost sneakers, to even Roshes, we've been spoiled in recent yrs. I expect to feel like walking on clouds now. When I tried on my 270s today, seeing that huge 'Air' bubble, I expected to be impressed. Instead, it kinda felt hard.

Again. I do like them. They just feel like a $100-$125 (I paid $130). And yup, as far as a 'Dusty Cactus'-like sneaker. I still love the AM 90 Turbo Green/Black/White.

I might be in the minority but these right here are my favorite sneakers so far this year when it comes to new Nike models. The materials are pretty great, they are really lightweight for being bulky looking, craftsmanship is good, no glue stains etc. on my pair and they just look totally awesome. A very underrated model!
nike-air-force-270-black-red-ah6772-001-7.jpg

Hey guys!

Any websites that ship the tigers to Canada? We didn't get alot of pairs and only small boutiques got them. I need a size 9.5

Thanks,

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom