NIKE AIR 270 & Nike Air Force 270

If you lean back, it feels like the heel bubble stops you from falling back :lol:

355C35B5-65E5-460B-8903-0667F73B11DE.jpeg
What’s the sizing on the flyknits?

these were womens and they didnt come in my tts so I was forced to go .5 down. Length wise they’re fine, they are a little narrow though. That could be because they are womens, but I have a narrow foot so its not bad for me.

Wore the tigers to cheer on my wizards last night.... MAN ARE THESE UNCOMFORTABLE!!! And to think I still have the bones on ice.

Attachments

• 20180323_181124.jpg
    20180323_181124.jpg
    212.9 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_20180323_205159.jpg
    IMG_20180323_205159.jpg
    415 KB · Views: 71
I tried on a pair today in-store. I have to agree with others. These don't seem like Air sneakers. The uppers are not uncomfortable or tight. But there isn't much cushion for a Air sneaker. The roshes and trainers have more cushion. It's strange that this is a lifestyle sneaker.

I actually think they are comfy. Not UB comfy but I wasn’t expecting that because it’s different technology.

Wore the gold 270s to the mall, they did break necks.
- They're a touch darker than they appear in photos, like a dingy gold. The photos also don't show how awkward looking the midsole is, you only see it in hand, but on foot its not a big deal.
- These fit truly, true to size, go -0.5 from your nike/jordan size.
- The soles are more responsive than soft but its not like Roshes or even huraches, they're slightly more comfortable than NMDs.
- Across the foot they're actually the best nike's ever done. I always had issues with the inside of the roshes rubbing or a piece of fabric cutting in nikes but these are perfect. The build quality is clean too, no loose threads or drips of paint.
- I have a massive fear that the bubbles will pop, they're just so exposed & open, I wouldn't ride a bike with them on tbh.
- $150 is the perfect price for these atm, $125 in the summer, these can be a UB killer.

Last edited:
Half size down on the Flyknits. I have the black/volt mesh pair in 9.5 and they're a tad roomy but definitely comfortable. I just tried on the black Flyknit pair and 9.5 was huge. I absolutely had to go down to a 9. Hope this helps.

I wore the bones yesterday while walking around SoHo and although the heel is amazingly comfortable..it's very disappointing in the forefoot/toebox area..

They are definitely a true to size shoe..and they look real nice on foot..it's strictly a lifestyle shoe as we all know..but i'm wondering if they need to b broke in more to see how truly comfortable they are..

You can see MANY people wearin the 270s in SoHo and when you walk right into Nike mad people are trying them on and whatnot..

Air Maxes are definitely not dead in terms of people rockin the latest and greatest Nike air maxes..

So how well are the Dusty Cactus selling? I think there's only about a very few sites with them still online in scattered sizes only.

So how well are the Dusty Cactus selling? I think there's only about a very few sites with them still online in scattered sizes only.
Not sure about online but nike soho had pretty much all size from what I saw yesterday. I think they should still have sizes instores (footlocker, Finishline, etc.)

Any guys buy the coral stardust color way? Hows the fit? Did u convert and stay with your size or go .5 up?

Blows my mind how light these are. I picked up the Dusty Cactus color in Jimmy Jazz and it felt like I wasn't holding anything at all.

Broke out the Tigers for the first time today. Love the look but comfort is definitely only a 7 out of 10. Glad I went half size up with my wide feet.

To me the comfort is better than VM, and I love the VM, but I’m not a wide footer or have foot issues like some people in here.

I might get these need new chill shoe, any where I can get it less that retail ?:nerd: either the yellow joints or the black joints with the pink bottoms?

Back
Top Bottom