NIKE AIR 270 & Nike Air Force 270

These were widely avail in Europe. Just sat on most sites.
https://www.sivasdescalzo.com/en/nike-air-max-270-ah8050-104

Fsr^
Well hopefully black volts go on disco

Black volts are so lime-citrus fresh that I have to say “freash”
EF4AA5A9-4342-496F-9515-58EE19D175D2.jpeg
I returned my VM97 volts Japan

White volts made me think of lemonade.... but not shockingly fresh.

Tbh they should come out with Black teal, because originally teal was the color of AM93

Last edited:
I like these.............some of the CWs are dope but I just cant come to buying them yet lol. The bone joints and the cactus are maybe top 2.

Got my pair in today.

These fit me a lot better than I was anticipating. Could even argue they're a little big on me.

I could have swore I had read these fit a little snug?

So I was kinda dreading how these were gonna fit but pleasantly surprised.

First impressions on the 270: Love them. Deifintely one of the comfiest Nike models made, and I just can’t get over that big beautiful air bag.

Got my pair in today.

These fit me a lot better than I was anticipating. Could even argue they're a little big on me.

I could have swore I had read these fit a little snug?

So I was kinda dreading how these were gonna fit but pleasantly surprised.
Bold is the problem instead of trying them on yourself people just believe what they hear online only. I never trust that man its been too many times things didn't match up on stuff like size for me to not try it on myself. Glad everything worked out though.

I always try to find NTers who consistently match my sizing and trust in them, and vice versa.

90% of the shoes I buy I literally cannot try them on in store, because the stores don't carry big sizes.

Just got delivered. I must say they pop more in person. These are TTS, although I do have narrow feet so most of the time I never have trouble with sizing as some others do.

This is a perfect summer shoe. But I mean it’s always summer in San Diego lol. Will put these to the TRUE comfort test next month when I go to Disneyland with the fam. Best way to push a shoe is spending 12 hours waking around the park to see really comfortable it is. Most Air Max’s pass the test
C2CF8311-B2E9-4A58-A8A2-14EF59DF8C89.jpeg
BED24C13-11CD-44D7-8CE4-90AEC8B0DE8F.jpeg
9EC736C4-747C-4E44-B35B-457B82E5DF6F.jpeg
My favorite colorway so far of the 270s

97F8B482-72A9-45E2-B53D-ABA58D76EF19.jpeg

An ode for Air Max Day:
Them light bones...
They be sleepin’
When I wear ‘em,
They be peepin’
Ooohhhh!

After wearing these for the weekend, I find their comfort at 8/10 still. Beware of wet spots though, they are slippery mofos!!!

Nice pic, where are you?

Got a pair of the Dirty Cactus really like it, hopefully there will be nice colourways down the road.

Anybody know where I can find a US 11.5 of the Dusty Cactus in Europe? Didn’t expect them to have sold out everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom