NIKE AIR 270 & Nike Air Force 270

In your own home, anything is acceptable.

Barefoot + slides/flipflops = acceptable

Socks + slides = acceptable, might even give you a pass at the gas station/7-Eleven

Socks + Flip flops = no go...how do you even?!

Only time my barefeet are out is in the shower or swimming

no shots at anybody but i don't know how ya'll be in public with your bare feet out

Lol it’s hot as hell in Texas, plus it’s a good casual look with some khaki shorts and polo, but again my feet are not all busted like most lmao... Never do the thong flip flops though that’s a no no

Alright let me clarify this since I feel my joke was taking out of context and tad bit too literal |l

I said due to the odd fit I would have to wear them with no socks because of the tightness of the one piece upper liner but I didn’t mean I do that :ohwell:

I actually tried a size on smaller than my normal size when I made this initial statement :sick:

I wear all my shoes with socks whether it be some thin no-shows during warmer seasons if I’m wearing shorts or colder with warmer full length ones :rolleyes

You guys really delve into that deeper than I expected, the way some are responding it seems like you guys have foot fetish’s or something :lol:

Last edited:
Reactions: ARK
is it cuz your feet smell like cheetos dipped in a fat girls sweaty butt hole? :emoji_thinking:
Too far
tumblr_inline_p4wx6l1yUG1vqgwb9_250.gif

2E782EE4-0FAA-40A7-9FDF-93A35ECB8991.jpeg
In your own home, anything is acceptable.

Barefoot + slides/flipflops = acceptable

Socks + slides = acceptable, might even give you a pass at the gas station/7-Eleven

Socks + Flip flops = no go...how do you even?!
this is how you wear socks with sandals.

I ended up exchanging my Dusty Cactus for another fresh pair in the store today, just couldn't handle the thought of the stitching of my shoe being ripped somewhere after trying them on yesterday and possibly pulling the back tab and the one piece liner too hard while getting my foot in since I heard that material sound rip a little. I know.....this sounds stupid and hilarious lol.

Back
Top Bottom