NIKE AIR 270 & Nike Air Force 270

Coupon + California tax on dusty cactus came out to $145.. still better than paying retail. This shoe is pretty dope. Best air max in a while, I have no love for vapormax.

anyone know of any websites or stores in NYC that still has the light bone model for sale?
i knew i should of picked them up when i first saw it at footlocker, but ended up passing.
i do not want to rely on paying resell on these.

i tried all major chain stores and it seems that none of them are available anymore in a men's 8.5.

Those are so much better than the teal pair from AM day. Might have to return and grab those instead.

04/12

20180406235356.jpg
20180406235357.jpg
20180406235358.jpg

IMG_3752.JPG

Finally got a pair. This was the only colorway I have liked thus far. Was too late on the IDs unfortunately, loved the air print options they had.
Went into Champs last week and and tried on the white and black pair so I could get the right size.
Ended up being able to have them order these in-store through the app for me and was able to use a 20 off reward too.

My lady loves those teal flyknit 270s up there..she's been wearin her coral pair like non-stop..gets a ton of compliments too..:pimp:

Light bone pair impossible to find? Slept on that color way. Had the early access and everything smdh.

Anybody have on foot pics of the hyper magenta/hyper grape colorway? I don't know why all of a sudden the other day I started thinking this colorway would look clean as hell with some jeans and a white tee. I would also love if they came with magenta colored laces instead of the yellow joints they come with

Excited to see some Nike IDs. Wish they had them available longer other than air max day.

Overall, I'm beyond happy that I was able to cop Tigers 40% off retail at the Nike employee store. I was kicking myself for not picking them up on release

Excited to see some Nike IDs. Wish they had them available longer other than air max day.

Overall, I'm beyond happy that I was able to cop Tigers 40% off retail at the Nike employee store. I was kicking myself for not picking them up on release
Oooh they were at company store. Good to know. I’ll be there in a week...time to shine. Lol

Tigers have quickly became my favorite colorway. I was all about the bones until I actually put the tigers on feet.

Anybody have on foot pics of the hyper magenta/hyper grape colorway? I don't know why all of a sudden the other day I started thinking this colorway would look clean as hell with some jeans and a white tee. I would also love if they came with magenta colored laces instead of the yellow joints they come with
I can get you some. Plan to wear my pair tomorrow

D_eezus D_eezus that would be much appreciated fam! I been wanting a pair of 270s for the longest just couldn't figure out which colorway I was feelin the most.

bigevan23 bigevan23 The tigers were on the hash wall. Happy Birthday to me that they were my size. Downside is there's no box cover.

They had plenty of air max 270s but only solid colorways (black or white) with the colored air bubble.

Back
Top Bottom