NIKE AIR 270 & Nike Air Force 270

Why didn’t they just make 270’s flyknit only, I don’t understand why they need both a mesh version and flyknit version. You would assume flyknit would be the comfier option

04/12

20180406235356.jpg
20180406235357.jpg
20180406235358.jpg

If they hit Swoosh, they're going to get the double up treatment.

Why didn’t they just make 270’s flyknit only, I don’t understand why they need both a mesh version and flyknit version. You would assume flyknit would be the comfier option

I'm of the opposite thought, I think the mesh looks a ton better than the FK on this model.

BC the flyknit version is grade A Basura

I prefer the mesh silhouette more than the flyknit. I don’t think everything needs to have a flyknit version, it’s really not that much more comfortable and less support imo.

Loving the 270's. They do fit very narrow so I've removed the laces to loosen them up a bit. I'd like to hear anyones thoughts on whether they look better/worse without laces and if anyone else is wearing them like this
IMG_20180408_083159.jpg

Be on the lookout, it looks like there are already fakes being made of these. I’m pretty sure I just saw a few on eBay.

If they hit Swoosh, they're going to get the double up treatment.

I'm of the opposite thought, I think the mesh looks a ton better than the FK on this model.

Agreed. The FK’s look gross

I prefer the mesh silhouette more than the flyknit. I don’t think everything needs to have a flyknit version, it’s really not that much more comfortable and less support imo.

I think the mesh version looks better in terms of aesthetics, but I’m just saying why create 2 versions? Wouldn’t flyknit reign supreme in terms of comfort?

Damn any tells on fakes ??

I mean I’m not positive, but at a first quick glance they just looked kind of off. The other tell tale signs were they had like 4 or 5 different pairs, all under retail, no price tag on the box and beat up boxes, and they had little to no feedback. Again, I could be wrong but I was just a little suspicious. The seller is burlbussey1989 if any of you want to check them out.

As far as the fakes are concerned, I saw a few on eBay. Some of them were telling for $110 flat for a majority of the colorways, which made me a bit skeptical. They didn't have actual pictures of the shoes being sent out, only generic ones. I checked feedback, and not many commented on them. I don't see them up anymore, as I think they all "sold out."

I was thinking of purchasing just to see if it was the "real deal," but I didn't want to waste my time. When a deal is too good to be true, it probably is.

D_eezus D_eezus fam those are fire you may have just pushed these even further into contention with those pics! The yellow laces actually look very sick. I think hyper magenta laces would have looked great with them as well if Nike could have included some alternate laces!

Still need that Lakers colorway of the 270s..but just been slackin on pullin the trigger..

The next color I get. I need a 12.5 the 12 has my right toe screaming

Back
Top Bottom