NIKE AIR 270 & Nike Air Force 270

When I saw the tweet the site was already lagging. Didn't bother seeing what other colorway they had since I was on their site Saturday and was crap for awhile. Saw the Dusty Cactus just now oh well should catch a discount later.

When I saw the tweet the site was already lagging. Didn't bother seeing what other colorway they had since I was on their site Saturday and was crap for awhile. Saw the Dusty Cactus just now oh well should catch a discount later.
Who tweeted? I need to start following all the sneaker twitter accounts

I kinda want the Bones but I don’t know if I should get it if it’s for sale again. I didn’t even get around to wearing the cactus and the tigers yet.

Only time my barefeet are out is in the shower or swimming

no shots at anybody but i don't know how ya'll be in public with your bare feet out

Lol it’s hot as hell in Texas, plus it’s a good casual look with some khaki shorts and polo, but again my feet are not all busted like most lmao... Never do the thong flip flops though that’s a no no

My feet aren't busted but i just can't do it... i feel uncomfortable as hell

i know texas weather very well too
Shoutout to Texas

Anyone have the Footlocker sku for the dusty cactus? They were on the site yesterday, went in store today to try and stock locate and they were no longer on the site.

But the “boostgang” will defend adidas by saying nike is still using 20yo technology. I own two pairs of boosts and I prefer Nike with their 20yo tech haha. Boosts is just way too soft and squishy for my feet that it’s hurting them on certain parts after a couple of hours.
try HOVR from UA. its fire

Got tigers yesterday during villa sale, but now I need bones. Would have copped bones too during the sale if the site wasn't crashing every second :nerd:

So much hate for boost lol just enjoy both tech and both brands. It's a good thing that there is competition otherwise Nike would not have been doing anything special. I remember people would complain about Nike lack of creativity etc.

So much hate for boost lol just enjoy both tech and both brands. It's a good thing that there is competition otherwise Nike would not have been doing anything special. I remember people would complain about Nike lack of creativity etc.
nope. nike would still be doing special things even if adidas didnt exist.

i guess you havent seen nikes track record for the last 35 years huh?

tech has always been nikes ****. innovation.

and i like boost and other brands tech

but nike is non stop with tech

air, max air, tuned air, shox, zoom, lunarlon, zoomx, react, etc

now if you want to talk about shoe designs thats where every brand stalls at

I meant in collabs and creativity wise. I only said, "enjoy both tech" nothing about Nike lack of new technology.

Back
Top Bottom