NIKE AIR 270 & Nike Air Force 270

Jimmy out with the quickness

Should've copped at retail when I had the chance. Thought they would go on sale at local mall

YESSS got through size 13 tiger WITH steals20 code. total price 130!
Took me 2.5 hours of constant refreshing on computer and phone, but finally got it!

Been looking for these for a long while, and not only got them, but for under retail. So excited!
Shoes feel so much better when you have to work for your purchase :D

I've seen more people talking about air max 270 than boost lately. Nike is the future again.
Seems like people stopped talking about boost for a while now, before 270 released. They got really boring and running out of ideas.

Seems like people stopped talking about boost for a while now, before 270 released. They got really boring and running out of ideas.
Agreed! Adidas could only milk the ultraboost so much. And people are realizing there is longevity issues with boost. I remember when ultraboosts were excluded from sales and discounts, and now I've seen ultraboost uncaged for under 80.

Agreed! Adidas could only milk the ultraboost so much. And people are realizing there is longevity issues with boost. I remember when ultraboosts were excluded from sales and discounts, and now I've seen ultraboost uncaged for under 80.
They’re nothing if Kanye didn’t promote it. And adidas needs collab to get noticed. (Sorry Kanye fans, but kanye is an over rated narcissist...please don’t flame me for this haha) Yes, nike do that on some designs too esp lately with the OW, but at least those designs actually have some creativity to it.

They’re nothing if Kanye didn’t promote it. And adidas needs collab to get noticed. (Sorry Kanye fans, but kanye is an over rated narcissist...please don’t flame me for this haha) Yes, nike do that on some designs too esp lately with the OW, but at least those designs actually have some creativity to it.
Yes! Nike is pulling out incredible designs like the air max 270, while adidas pumps out more colorways of the same boring silhouettes. No offense to anyone who owns adidas, as I actually got a pair of ultraboost (after deep discount lol).

YESSS got through size 13 tiger WITH steals20 code. total price 130!
Took me 2.5 hours of constant refreshing on computer and phone, but finally got it!

Been looking for these for a long while, and not only got them, but for under retail. So excited!
Shoes feel so much better when you have to work for your purchase :D

nice! did you keep going through the queue system before finally getting through?

nice! did you keep going through the queue system before finally getting through?
F that queue system. I waited in line TWICE and every time I finally got in after half an hour waits, the site couldn't load the page and immediately crashed and put me back in queue wtf!

I was using wifi on my computer (which kept putting me in queue) and data on my phone, and ended up getting through on my phone.

Yes! Nike is pulling out incredible designs like the air max 270, while adidas pumps out more colorways of the same boring silhouettes. No offense to anyone who owns adidas, as I actually got a pair of ultraboost (after deep discount lol).
But the “boostgang” will defend adidas by saying nike is still using 20yo technology. I own two pairs of boosts and I prefer Nike with their 20yo tech haha. Boosts is just way too soft and squishy for my feet that it’s hurting them on certain parts after a couple of hours.

Yeah villas site is going through something right now, not sure what. Theres no reason for a queue to be live right now.

Woooo just checked out my size, 9.5, for 120 shipped.

I did what the other user said and shut off my wifi on my phone.

Back
Top Bottom