NIKE AIR 270 & Nike Air Force 270

Love the bubble size. Not feeling the tonal cws yet. Feels a little lazy out of the gate. AMD colors are more interesting imho.

yea not gonna like although i wanted the white, the lack of color blocking kinda cheapens the look of the sneaker for me.

still would prefer all white over all black though at least for my style.

Usually, right near the arch on the underside of the insole you will see Ortholite embedded. Ortholite is the company that makes insoles for shoes. They provide that instant step in comfort.

As I have gotten older I have focused less on retro products (except for the upcoming 3s) and more on comfort. Very excited to try these and React for the spring / summer.

Decent strategy on their part. Sell the boring CWs first to the curious/impatient, build the hype until the nice CWs release, then comes the obligatory drowning the market with 270 everything... AF1s, Trainers, etc.

CC24CFA4-6DB1-4CD5-9A30-0C323D78C7C7.jpeg
CEBE74FE-494F-4496-80DB-867FE7A5846F.jpeg
just got these in today.

wanted 270s from the jump but wasn’t crazy about an all black shoe so scooped these from End.

i like them a lot. they’re nothing spectacular but i bought them to wear every day. they’re actually pretty comfortable.

they run long and narrow like someone else mentioned. they almost look like a boot on foot when you first put them on.

i definitely wouldn’t .5 up. you could get away with .5 down if anything but they’re pretty TTS aside from running a little long.

first thing i noticed is they make you taller lol. for real the air bag is so big you get like a lift. along with that when you walk, they kinda propel you forward i guess because all the airs in the back. it’s a little weird at first you almost feel a little tipsy.

i’m all for new models and i needed a white based sneaker to just wear without caring. i think these will do the trick for me.

Did these sell out? I can’t find em on the site. Anyone got a link?

I guess im in the minority but i love the first run of colors. I think they are super sleek with just the right amount of color.

NhX8mbI.jpg
Total Orange came in today, been wearing them around the office. As others mentioned, you definitely get a lift in height. Fit is TTS for me but i have a little narrower foot. If you have wide feet i think they will break in fine but if you don't want to hugging sensation go .5 up. Only complaint is I think the laces are a bit long, silly but with the bootie construction you have a bit extra thats not needed. Here are a few quick snaps.
NhX8mbI
ugFifRq

Attachments

• ugFifRq.jpg
    ugFifRq.jpg
    243.4 KB · Views: 20
NhX8mbI.jpg
Total Orange came in today, been wearing them around the office. As others mentioned, you definitely get a lift in height. Fit is TTS for me but i have a little narrower foot. If you have wide feet i think they will break in fine but if you don't want to hugging sensation go .5 up. Only complaint is I think the laces are a bit long, silly but with the bootie construction you have a bit extra thats not needed. Here are a few quick snaps.
NhX8mbI
ugFifRq

Very nice!

I feel like that huge 270 air bag would get caught on a step going downstairs.

I feel like that huge 270 air bag would get caught on a step going downstairs.

Unrelated to 270s...but your post made me think of the Lebron XI. The plastic midfoot shank + size 14 + stairs = trouble. It reminded me of the "Soap" shoes that had the plastic plates so you could "grind" on curbs and stuff :rofl:

Reactions: ARK
scratched my air bubble coming down the stairs yesterday outside (i have concrete stairs to get into my front door)
they def take some getting used to but they are comfortable. They def fit TTS for me. Agree about the laces comment. with the booty construction the laces are almost irrelevant.

I do like them but i don't see my self with more then 2 pairs. I right now still prefer my vapormax to these. Next up will probably be the Reacts for me.

These are super narrow and tight in the heel. Should have went a half size up.

did you go TTS

you gotta have a wide foot no?

ill agree theyre a narrow shoe but i feel no heel tightness.

in terms of length, id go as far to say i could get away with a .5 down if i really had to

did you go TTS

you gotta have a wide foot no?

ill agree theyre a narrow shoe but i feel no heel tightness.

in terms of length, id go as far to say i could get away with a .5 down if i really had to
I wouldn’t go a half size down...I got them tts. I got wide feet but have no problem with vapormax like some say. This being said they are snug at TTS but I don’t think they will be a problem. FYI my size in both vapors max and 4% is 10 and I got these as well in 10.

Back
Top Bottom