NIKE AIR 270 & Nike Air Force 270

Thought the Navy pair was a JDSports exclusive, but they're also on Nike+ for whoever is wondering

Damn not sure if i should go half down or not

i like my lowtops snug cause i usually wear the laces pretty loose

Damn not sure if i should go half down or not

i like my lowtops snug cause i usually wear the laces pretty loose

I think you’re the same size as me, a TTS 9.5, and I tried on a .5 size down in a 9, but wasn’t able to try my TTS since none were available. They felt great to me. Mind you, I don’t have wide feet either. I would have liked to try both, but I think .5 down in these in general may be the move. Of course every foot is different, so YMMV.

I think you’re the same size as me, a TTS 9.5, and I tried on a .5 size down in a 9, but wasn’t able to try my TTS since none were available. They felt great to me. Mind you, I don’t have wide feet either. I would have liked to try both, but I think .5 down in these in general may be the move. Of course every foot is different, so YMMV.
Yup, 9.5 and my feet aren't really wide either

Just grabbed my black/white pair from Nike.com. I thought these would be on SNKRS. I got worried at first because footlocker/footaction sites weren't loading on my phone or computer. Kept getting a 404 error. Gonna try to get the light bone also but really wanted the blks for everyday wear. I really cant wait to put these on!

Get off.
6C05FAA5-42BF-4AD0-A36D-7BF7B7F15DCB.jpeg
FAF95F73-5473-4E03-96DE-95EB76FFEBD7.jpeg
F2829BD6-B6CA-4571-8CF5-D35A4B72BE78.jpeg

If you're stuck between TTS or .5 down, just cop both sizes. Nike and footsites have an easy return policy so just return the one that doesn't fit well to your local store.

I'm all in for the white/ultra marine-solar release. It's time for new casual/gym shoes. Hopefully keep them fresh for a year+, then turn them into real gym shoes until the air bubbles pop on me lol

Wait...so these are only women's release? If so, I'll cop the bones today instead.

Hopefully that white/ultra marine-solar comes in a wmns 11 if it's an wms only release

this is the only reason i'm hesitating on bones right now

Last edited:
went with an 11 in the B/W. Will cop Olives on disco and grab the Grapes when they drop.

Now I just need a Red pair.

I am a wide footer, and i went tts and it's pretty snug. I just find them a bit narrow but wouldn't recommend going .5 up

They break in after a little, i've been able to wear mine for a few days because i got them last week (local FTL dropped them early last week).

They definitely get compliments walking around

Back
Top Bottom